Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

How much stick time?

How often do you fly fpv?

• every day

• couple times a week

• weekends mostly

• limited flying

• sim time counts

Results are only viewable after voting.
from today...
im not my son, but he gets all the batteries. he's leaving early may to Montana so I'm giving him EVERY opportunity. ill catch up tomorrow....

my son is leaving for Montana early may. he's an awesome pilot (trained by me but way sharper than me) he gets all the batteries
he works for outback stake (20yo) and it sucks. i make sure hes got batteries to fly before work to get "centered" as he calls it.

Reactions: venomoussvt
my son is leaving for Montana early may. he's an awesome pilot (trained by me but way sharper than me) he gets all the batteries
he works for outback stake (20yo) and it sucks. i make sure hes got batteries to fly before work to get "centered" as he calls it.
That's the truth! Outback sucks! Dardin who owns longhorn and olive garden is a great company though. He could leave the outback and go work for them. He'd have a better experience for sure. My wife is a manager in longhorn. Started off as a waitress, move to bar tops, then to bartending, then lead bartender to manager. She's in a good company she can def retire with.

he's a white water raft guide in Montana. that's His summer job. totally cwrtified.. its a list of requirement but he's a fricken sharp *** pilot. i just fly around in comparison.... and I'm happy with that

he's a white water raft guide in Montana. that's His summer job. totally cwrtified.. its a list of requirement but he's a fricken sharp *** pilot. i just fly around in comparison.... and I'm happy with that
He's got a really nice flow... Its like reading his mind while he's flying, you can see him come over an obstacle and start looking for an entry point. Then if he doesn't find it heading got enough ability to roll on through it into something else. It's really cool actually. Nice work guys [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Reactions: Futuramille
great trainer for nose in, LOS. he flew blade cpx, shogun 3d and we actually did 3d (inverted helli) but that learning curve got expensive fast. i lived long enough to see us "get inside" fpv and this technology is growing so fast. who knows what the future job opportunities will present.
this is his summer job..
FB_IMG_1504542898779.jpg
he's the guy in the back...

im sending this kit with him for the summer. four batteries. full set of replacements... true peace of **** but he can make it fly
1523673443966874293628.jpg
it does do 6 min of good video... he's going to chase rafts with it, high def on board vidio.
ill update if that actually happens. its all about stick time

im sending this kit with him for the summer. four batteries. full set of replacements... true peace of **** but he can make it fly
View attachment 2171
it does do 6 min of good video... he's going to chase rafts with it, high def on board vidio.
ill update if that actually happens. its all about stick time
I don't think the vusion is a POS. it's not a great rig, but it's capable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18