Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

How much stick time?

How often do you fly fpv?

• every day

• couple times a week

• weekends mostly

• limited flying

• sim time counts

Results are only viewable after voting.
so who's planning to fly this weekend?

come on yall.. share
I'm going to fly today for sure.. making a trip an hour and a half to the hobby shop here in a few. Hoping to pick up a torrent 110 if the price is right. Sometimes the shops have their prices higher than retail which is frustrating

Reactions: Futuramille
I'm going to fly today for sure.. making a trip an hour and a half to the hobby shop here in a few. Hoping to pick up a torrent 110 if the price is right. Sometimes the shops have their prices higher than retail which is frustrating
Uploaded my video from the other day... About to head out to the hobby shop. Gonna pick up a blade 110. Video isn't anything special, I just wanted too stretch out a pack and have a relaxing smooth flight. Pretty happy with it.

Speaking of stick time... Picked up a new quad today... SPCMAKER 100SP.

been considering building a 2" and he'll, they had some ready to go at the hobby shop so I snatched one up. Did the basic betaflight setup there, got home and went through my osd setup and vtx channel while I was charging my 2 batteries. Got everything rocking and rolling and just had my maiden flight(s) . This little thing is a hoot. It's crazy fast and super twitchy. Prob gonna slow the rates down some more just to take the edge off.. then again I decided to fly all around the yard which is something I've been afraid to do with my 4". So it handled well and was super snappy, even caught some scraggle and flew right through the nearly invisible tree limbs and kept on getting it.

Flew 8 packs yesterday Futura and hopefully double that today.
Perfect weather atm but winter fast approaching so can’t wait to get my whoop. Hoping to get it this week but most likely next week.
As I was in a rush late yesterday to charge final pack I put it on fast charge which I don’t normally do. When I plugged it in, quad would not stop beeping. Put it on checker and it was 17.1v. Never doing that again.

i hope you got more flying in today wayne? im glad i flew yesterday. its raining today... btw, before anyone judges me for flying a cemetary, my mom, sister, step mother's husband and three more still empty including mine are all here. im just checking out the airspace before i get there for good. lmao.. that was my first battery and I freaked and went home. ill try again sometime though.

i hope you got more flying in today wayne? im glad i flew yesterday. its raining today... btw, before anyone judges me for flying a cemetary, my mom, sister, step mother's husband and three more still empty including mine are all here. im just checking out the airspace before i get there for good. lmao.. that was my first battery and I freaked and went home. ill try again sometime though.
I flew this morning... Knew it was gonna rain today, and rain it did! Now it's clear but everything is soaked. I'd be afraid if I had any hiccups I'd lay it down in water so I'll be on the Sim for an hour later.

i hear you, i simply don't fly when the ground/ grass is wet. it doesn't seem logical (16.8volts) ....or worth it. its sketch enough just flying over water breafly. to me, flying over wet ground is like flying for real at sea. no room for error. 9 out of 10 drs recommend it for clearing your colon though.

i haven't gotten that done yet. so you realty trust it green? early morning till 10 there's a ton on dew on the grass here, year round. id love to fly in the mornings

Reactions: Wayno52
Futura, it looks like an awesome place to fly. I doubt you offended anyone. Great to seeing you hit that gap between the two trees, wasn’t sure you would have a second attempt. Love the footage from the gopro. I flew only 8 packs yesterday and 2 new places and just couldn’t get comfortable with it. Not sure what’s going on but seem to be a bit spooked on trying too hard atm.
Bird just not quite right.:oops:

Holy snappin duck **** Green, best vid I’ve seen for ages. A, can’t believe that distance. B, can’t believe it withstood salt and fresh water and C, looked like an awesome trip.

great to hear you got more flying in wayno. sometimes it just doesnt feel right, either me or the drones can be off. on those days i just putter around in the 3" pestering squirrels.
dang green, im sold. now that the 5" is all done built ive been waiting to glue the paracord ends and around the esc "seals" etc. im gonna paint... (i wonder if you can just dip the whole stack in conformal coating after the fact) this coating on. two weeks and my son leaves for the summer to his job in Montana and ill do it then. thanks green for that suggestion and video. SOLD!
wayno, that was my first and only battery there ever... ive been eyeing for two palms together like that and those are the closest to home. though its kinda weird still, i think i can fly there. my son saw the vid and ... well i guess were going back soon so he can fly it. we also need to go fly that construction site again and get the power loop (whole building and i loose 50$, its a bet) minus the gopro destruction.

Reactions: Wayno52
Futura, you are a hell of a pilot and builder and by the way you relate to your son you’re a fantastic father. I wish him all the best for his trip and can’t wait to see it when you are together again ripping the heck out of those packs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput