Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

How much stick time?

How often do you fly fpv?

• every day

• couple times a week

• weekends mostly

• limited flying

• sim time counts

Results are only viewable after voting.
wow, thanks Wayno52. ill pass on the kudos. the son is simply epic in all ways. we play hard. cool part is i get all the batteries now and can catch up hopefully in skill. he's certainly set my bar this "winter" and ive got allot of crashing/ holy **** moments ahead. i kinda save it for him... when he's here.

Reactions: Wayno52
i need to get better diopters so i can fricken see to be honest. i bought a set that sucked so I'm flying with my left eye basically. in the vids you can see i favor that side.
80$ down the drain, ive found better and just need to get it done
not an excuse but it will help in diving gap confidence... hopefully

Yep my vision sux too but I can’t use that as an excuse, I just need to fly regularly. I find if I fly every day or two I’m ok but miss a week or two and I suck.
Ha that’s what this post is all about, stick time.

Reactions: Futuramille
here's my summer plans, i got this truck last week... i gave up my 2002 ws6 TA to get it.. (my 13th firebird) and paid cash (I live debt free so i saved for a year on top of it)..1523887952993861037470.jpg
this will get me back into Ocala forest...
https://www.google.com/search?kgmid...69&source=sh/x/ke/kgs&q=Ocala National Forest
though national/ federal land (illegal to fly normally) its huge and has 800+ miles of 4x4 trails with tall topped pine trees (epic for flying). and hundreds of small lakes. i also fly fish ALLOT an tie my own flies/lures. i still need to get the fishing kiyak but I'm getting closer to something awesome i think. i need a winch on my truck before trying it alone. i grew up 4x4 in wyoming so some sand isn't scary if im ready. fish and fly

im not sure where to start with today's flights.. but vids help. all batteries were 'natedogg' flying.
following a car while in it is sketchy on another level... lmfao
shout out to flynocerous. tough *****

Last edited:
he was watching the truck, had the lamp spotted but not the "no parking" sign. I'm driving along (right next to the truck) i hear a loud bong... "what was that?" ... he raises the goggles as were moving and says "we parked in a no parking zone". i look in the rear view and its sticking out of the grass... lmfao. that was fun

Last edited:
Awesome Futura, sounds like your getting quality time in before he goes away. Mine are still young and not going anywhere soon thankfully.
Enjoy your time together guys.
Hopefully get some great footage of his trip posted here :rolleyes:

anyone else flying this week? its only Tuesday but.. I've got batteries charging right now...!?
Always! Especially now that I've got the micro [emoji1303]. Had an incident yesterday that resulted in loss of video and me cutting the motors and dropping it on the blacktop in the neighborhood. No damage other than a prop but video was rolling and breaking up really bad and I was literally 100ft away. Not sure what was going on.. but it got me a little skiddish now

we got a lock out yesterday in that grave yard behind a particularly dense pine tree. 200ft away... there were 4 batteries burned there yesterday and the outtake vids are also pretty scary regarding signal. hell of a good time. pick it up, blow it off, straighten a blade and fly.

I usually try and fly a couple packs every day of the week. I can't always get away for long but a couple mins up the road to a spot and 10 mins flying and a couple mins back I can usually swing that... Now with the micro (was formerly trying to get this practice in with a whoop) I can sit on the front porch and cruise the short culdesac we live on. Even if I'm not really pushing it, time on the sticks is still experience in my books. If it's wet, I spend time on liftoff as I've discussed before.

I flew 6 packs on my brushless whoop in the back yard with the kids yesterday. Today I will try to get some testing done on my plus build which was completed, hover tested, and then shelved for a while. Time to see what it can (or maybe can't) do. I dont know how well it will fly being 4"/5" hybrid with two different sized motors.
1127171008.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax