Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Desk Design for fixing FPV Drones

FAllfrey

Reaction score
I am designing a desk for fixing FPV drones for my DT A-level Project. It has steel legs and a wooden table top surface. On the table surface there are numerous, shallow steel trays for putting screws and components of drones in them when the drone is being taken apart to be fixed. On the sides of the top surface there are 3 large trays, and 2 small. The 3 large compartments will store: A cordless soldering Iron, A cordless, electric screwdriver with several screw bits available, burn gel creams for soldering iron burns. The small compartments store: a multimeter to be able to check if certain areas of the drone are receiving power from the battery, the other has a compartment for storing propellors. I may also add a monitor on the back of the design and an area to charge different drone batteries. Please can any drone pilots, both FPV and not, suggest any useful features that the desk could have, as well as what they think would be a good number of trays for screws and drone parts and whether they think the design could be improved in any ways? Thank you.Untitled 26.png

Reactions: okw

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam