Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

what do i do!!??

ok this is what it looks like

Attachments

• IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Yep but unfortunately it ain't gonna be me tonight. I need to hit the hay as I have an early start. I would wait for some more help before moving forward but if you don't just ensure you have a fan on that VTX and ensure your VTX antenna is connected at all times.

Reactions: tevek
ok um I was playing with my qx7 I am using frisky LSD ni-mh aa2000mAh 7.2-volt battery and it is flat. I'm wondering how do i charge the green batt with this charger if I can't do that I think ill have to buy some special batts for the radio

also last night I unlocked the VTX and tried to connect to beta flight it connected but the qx7 was not working with it i can't explain it but the drone on the picture was not moving when used the stick on the qx7

it might be a while til i get some batts which is frustrating I think they sell them at jaycar anyway i got this far

Attachments

• IMG_0106.JPG
    IMG_0106.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0107.JPG
    IMG_0107.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0108.JPG
    IMG_0108.JPG
    934.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    995.9 KB · Views: 3
I can’t remember if a separate charger was on your original shopping list but I have one of these for the Ni-mH frysky battery.
Not sure if can use your current charger with that plug configuration, I may look at my chargers to see if it works. The important thing is to remember that you have both LiPo and Ni-mH batteries and when charging either of them, be sure you have your charger set on the right battery type. Bad things will happen otherwise.
Sure I read that you had the quad bound to the transmitter, you should see the reception bars on your transmitter home screen when everything is turned on. If you are seeing nothing in Betaflight on the receiver tab (stick bars moving around when you move them) then it’s not bound.
As @Wayno52 said earlier, leave the canopy off until everything is set up and run a small fan next to it. And take the cable tie off the receiver, you will struggle to make that fit under the canopy and the cable tie may catch and break the wiring in there.
Pretty sure the black battery tray in the photo is simply unplugged and the frysky battery plugged in it’s place.

Reactions: Wayno52
ok um I was playing with my qx7 I am using frisky LSD ni-mh aa2000mAh 7.2-volt battery and it is flat. I'm wondering how do i charge the green batt with this charger if I can't do that I think ill have to buy some special batts for the radio

also last night I unlocked the VTX and tried to connect to beta flight it connected but the qx7 was not working with it i can't explain it but the drone on the picture was not moving when used the stick on the qx7

it might be a while til i get some batts which is frustrating I think they sell them at jaycar anyway i got this far
As @tevek said, unplug the battery tray and plug in the battery.

Battery.png

EDIT: I hope the connector is the same on the access version, as I have the older QX7.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t remember if a separate charger was on your original shopping list but I have one of these for the Ni-mH frysky battery.
Not sure if can use your current charger with that plug configuration, I may look at my chargers to see if it works. The important thing is to remember that you have both LiPo and Ni-mH batteries and when charging either of them, be sure you have your charger set on the right battery type. Bad things will happen otherwise.
Sure I read that you had the quad bound to the transmitter, you should see the reception bars on your transmitter home screen when everything is turned on. If you are seeing nothing in Betaflight on the receiver tab (stick bars moving around when you move them) then it’s not bound.
As @Wayno52 said earlier, leave the canopy off until everything is set up and run a small fan next to it. And take the cable tie off the receiver, you will struggle to make that fit under the canopy and the cable tie may catch and break the wiring in there.
Pretty sure the black battery tray in the photo is simply unplugged and the frysky battery plugged in it’s place.
no, I unplugged it the battery so it is just flat and also if its not bound why is there a green light solid?

As @tevek said, unplug the battery tray and plug in the battery.

View attachment 4262

EDIT: I hope the connector is the same on the access version, as I have the older QX7.
no, I have used all the battery on my green one the battery dies today I was just wondering with my charger will it charge this battery or will I have to get one from buzz fpv

will this work? on the charger its says ni-hm

and what settings do i do ?

Attachments

• IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    929 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    741.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0118.JPG
    IMG_0118.JPG
    914.3 KB · Views: 5