Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

what do i do!!??

Helpme123

Reaction score
I don't know how to charge these 3s 450 75c battery

Here are some photos

what else do I need to buy?

@tevek @HighTechPauper @

Attachments

• IMG_0075.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG
    669.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0076.JPG
    IMG_0076.JPG
    967.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    879.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0075.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG
    669.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0076.JPG
    IMG_0076.JPG
    967.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    879.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0078.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    891 KB · Views: 8
Does the balance cable fit into the balancer port in the charger? Othervise you will need a balancer board.

well, i tried and it does not fit when you put it on the far left but when you put it on the far right it fits am I meant to put it on the far right? with the red wire on the far left

Attachments

• IMG_0083.JPG
    IMG_0083.JPG
    969.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    861.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0083.JPG
    IMG_0083.JPG
    969.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
That will also be OK assuming your balancer plug (the little white one on the battery) fits into the charger. Its a bit hard to see from the pictures.
(Both the yellow and the white plug needs to be connected)

ok here it is on the far right is that ok because when i try to put it on the far left it does not fit

I plugged in the 3s batt in the far right and there is one pin left on the left side is that ok becasue i think black is - and red is + and as you can see above has the + and + symbols

IMG_0089.jpg

thanks for you help one more thing do you fly a qx7 radio because i need help with it i don't know how to make mine speak i got the new qx7 access and i don't how to put thing on the sd card

ok here it is on the far right is that ok because when i try to put it on the far left it does not fit

I plugged in the 3s batt in the far right and there is one pin left on the left side is that ok becasue i think black is - and red is + and as you can see above has the + and + symbols

View attachment 4239
The positive terminal is showing on the left so the plug should be all the way to the left. It looks like it needs to be moved over to the left one pin or your positive battery line will be connected to a ground.
EDIT: Any size ballance plug you use needs to be all the way to the left to hit the positive pin.

thanks for you help one more thing do you fly a qx7 radio because i need help with it i don't know how to make mine speak i got the new qx7 access and i don't how to put thing on the sd card
The sd card should be removable and can be plugged into a computer to copy the files. There are youtube videos showing where to put the files.

The positive terminal is showing on the left so the plug should be all the way to the left. It looks like it needs to be moved over to the left one pin or your positive battery line will be connected to a ground.
EDIT: Any size ballance plug you use needs to be all the way to the left to hit the positive pin.
Sorry @brettbrandon, this is NOT correct. Any balance plug needs to start at the negative pin.

the thing is I have the new one (access)and there is a different version to download on the website I put them in and downloaded them but it does not speak

the thing is I have the new one (access)and there is a different version to download on the website I put them in and downloaded them but it does not speak
You have to download, unzip, and copy the SD Card Contents to an SD card that MUST stay in the radio for the sound pack to work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax