Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

what do i do!!??

Is there any need t9 upgrade the antenna on the googles
You have a male rp-sma clover type antenna and given your running the EV100 goggles, maybe not bother for now. Your next set when you’ve got some coin would be the EV800D goggles which have two antennas and have diversity and are fairly well priced. If you want to move away from box goggles there are the fatshark style goggles. My tip would be to get used to what you have and see how you like it, those goggles will have limitations because of what they are.
Maybe for now, if you want to improve your quad video quality, change out the dipole for a Axii unit.

Reactions: Deleted member 3641
sounds great just one question will the Axxi unit change the range and how far will it go. And Does it matter what antenna you hav won the googles ? Will it do anything I’m willing to spend some money on an antenna for the goggles just wanted to know what impact it would have

Also could you send some props I could get for the drone that are better than 2 blade ones I just want to get everything I want now so I don’t have to pay shipping another time I know you th8 k I’m new I’m not going to use the better props till I’m better I just want to have them

sounds great just one question will the Axxi unit change the range and how far will it go. And Does it matter what antenna you hav won the googles ? Will it do anything I’m willing to spend some money on an antenna for the goggles just wanted to know what impact it would have
The antenna gives you a gain from the vtx to provide a better reception when flying. It doesn’t increase your flying range, that’s another story. If you wanted to buy a matching Axii antenna for your goggles (matching the quad) that may help and besides, they can be transferred to your next set of goggles.

Also could you send some props I could get for the drone that are better than 2 blade ones I just want to get everything I want now so I don’t have to pay shipping another time I know you th8 k I’m new I’m not going to use the better props till I’m better I just want to have them
Not sure what you have with your 239 but I have HQ 3 x 2 screw props (3” x 2 blade). I have a feeling you can’t run tri blade props on 3S batteries on yours or mine. Tends to burn out the esc/motors. Maybe when your quad is repaired , bundle the the lot up in the same package and ask Grant for recommendations.
Not sure if yours are press on or screwed on but they will be something like HQ 2 x 2.

Not sure what you have with your 239 but I have HQ 3 x 2 screw props (3” x 2 blade). I have a feeling you can’t run tri blade props on 3S batteries on yours or mine. Tends to burn out the esc/motors. Maybe when your quad is repaired , bundle the the lot up in the same package and ask Grant for recommendations.
Not sure if yours are press on or screwed on but they will be something like HQ 2 x 2.
Ok will do

hey @tevek my drone arivved at buzz can you messge grant for me i have ent him some emails but he hasnt responded maybe becasue hes bussy anyway thanks also will 2s 300mph batts be good for my drone ?

hey @tevek my drone arivved at buzz can you messge grant for me i have ent him some emails but he hasnt responded maybe becasue hes bussy anyway thanks also will 2s 300mph batts be good for my drone ?
Hi big guy, just got home after flying back in. 2S 300 mAh is fine. I’ll ring him tomorrow and get back to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax