Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

what do i do!!??

Let's not worry about Facebook now, I can't guess what may be wrong with that since it is pretty straightforward.
The R-XSR will NOT work with ACCESS unless it has been flashed with the ACCESS firmware, out of the box it should work with D16, if you radio will not change from ACCESS to D16 it is because it needs to be updated.

If you want to post a video here you will need to upload it to Youtube and make it public and put the link to the video here. There is no other way.
ok ill do that

just uploading the video i just explained about everything sort of i didnt know what to say because i don't know what the hell to do

Go into the radio, go into the Model, go down to where ACCESS is highlighted and hit enter, ACCESS should now be flashing, turn the wheel both directions and see if you have a choice for D16.

Good job getting the video posted, and yes a 4GB card will be fine for the radio. Do the simplest thing first, you were so close to doing it, so try this now. Stay away from OpenTX unless we find you need to be upgraded.

Go into the Model Diatone C and scroll down to the Internal RF and hit enter and see what you have beside ACCESS, it should also have D16. Does it?

If so, set to D16 and hit enter so that it isn't flashing anymore, and then try the Bind procedure.
If you get it set to D16, then look where it says [RNG] will change to [BND] or [BIND]
Highlight that and press enter, if you do it correctly the radio will chirp every few seconds.
If all that is acting like it should then hold the bind button on the RX and power up the quad.
That should be it, unplug the quad and press enter on the radio again to get OUT bind mode and the chirping will stop.
If all that works properly, the next time you power up the quad, the R-XSR board will have a solid green light.

Good job getting the video posted, and yes a 4GB card will be fine for the radio. Do the simplest thing first, you were so close to doing it, so try this now. Stay away from OpenTX unless we find you need to be upgraded.

Go into the Model Diatone C and scroll down to the Internal RF and hit enter and see what you have beside ACCESS, it should also have D16. Does it?

If so, set to D16 and hit enter so that it isn't flashing anymore, and then try the Bind procedure.
If you get it set to D16, then look where it says [RNG] will change to [BND] or [BIND]
Highlight that and press enter, if you do it correctly the radio will chirp every few seconds.
If all that is acting like it should then hold the bind button on the RX and power up the quad.
That should be it, unplug the quad and press enter on the radio again to get OUT bind mode and the chirping will stop.
If all that works properly, the next time you power up the quad, the R-XSR board will have a solid green light.
yes it had d16 but when i press bind it comes up with this thing ill show you some photos it does not chirp when i press it

Attachments

• IMG_0162.JPG
    IMG_0162.JPG
    848.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0163.JPG
    IMG_0163.JPG
    804.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0164.JPG
    IMG_0164.JPG
    769.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG
    840.4 KB · Views: 3
You are so close...
First off, the INTERNAL RF and EXTERNAL RF are 2 different things, External should be OFF.
Then go back to Internal RF, go to [BND] and press enter, then pick channel 1-8 Telem On, and it should start chirping a few seconds later. If so then power up the quad with the RX Bind/FS button pressed and a split second later it should be bound.

You are so close...
First off, the INTERNAL RF and EXTERNAL RF are 2 different things, External should be OFF.
Then go back to Internal RF, go to [BND] and press enter, then pick channel 1-8 Telem On, and it should start chirping a few seconds later. If so then power up the quad with the RX Bind/FS button pressed and a split second later it should be bound.
no chriping i press it then press 1-8 and press bind all it does is just blink no sound and yes i turned extrnal off

I think you pressed enter 1 too many times??? After you press enter on CH 1-8 Telem on, you should not hit enter again, also if in the Radio Setup page 1/1 your volume is turned down you wont hear the chirping so it could be that instead of you hitting enter 1 too many times.

I don't know, I do know that watching you go back and forth between the "Radio Setup" screen and the "Model Selection" screen in one of your videos that you may have a couple things to learn about the menu system.

Long press the Menu key (the one on the left in the middle with 3 horizontal lines) that should bring you to Radio Setup, check your volume is up
ExitExit
Short press the Menu key (very quickly bump it) and you should be in the Model Selection and go try to bind.

Let’s talk on discord that would be a lot easier
My brothers bath water ??#2837 that’s my name

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya