Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New Armattan Chameleon build...

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm wrapping up my new Chameleon build. I decided to switch up a few components. I'm using the new Lumenier F4 AIO FC in this one. I'd like to see the possible benefits of the F4 chip with full Betaflight compatibility. I'm using the updated Aikon 30A Dshot ESC's (I'll probably run Multishot for a while), the Brotherhobby Returner R4 2206 2600kv Racing Motors, the Tramp HV VTX, a Foxeer HS1177 the FrSky XSR, a 1000uf 35v cap at the Lipo and Cyclone 5" Props. I'm incorporating the Tramp racing wand system into this one as well. I'm hoping to do some test flights today.

Jerry

IMG_7938.JPG IMG_7939.JPG IMG_7944.JPG IMG_7943.JPG IMG_7942.JPG IMG_7941.JPG IMG_7946.JPG IMG_7950.JPG IMG_7947.JPG

Last edited:
Now that is one bad bird!!!!!!!!great props...the works.

Jerry you should really enjoy that bird. It is very nimble and responds very well to agressive or suttle inputs. Let us know how she flies!

Peace always
Keith

Reactions: Jtrjr
Maiden flight. Just a quick test flight of my newest build. The FPV video seems a bit dirty to me so I'll have to look into that but all in all it performed well for a first flight and stock Betaflight PID's.

Jerry

Reactions: Droneken
Hey Jerry,
If you want to PM me with your a picture of your beta flight PID page I let you know.

Keith

Jerry ,
The Armattan chameleon is a freestyle frame ...it is to heavy for racing.

Keith

Hi Jerry,
I fixed the video feed!!!!!!1 330uah capacitor added to the battery lead from the PDB... 1 capacitor on each of the ESCs.

Realistically now...35% improvement.

Peace Keith

Hey guys,
I did something i think is amazing...i installed a new VTX on my Armattan chameleon today...and it worked!!!!!if you guys new how far outside my wheel house this is ,it would amaze you as well.:)

Reactions: Droneken
Now that is one bad bird!!!!!!!!great props...the works.

Jerry you should really enjoy that bird. It is very nimble and responds very well to agressive or suttle inputs. Let us know how she flies!

Peace always
Keith
Nice comments, peace to you too. Armattan rock.

Jtrjr your work on that build was clean. That chameleon frame is just so well thought out. I'm a new, I'm flying a wizard. And am doing my first build on A space one formula 1 frame eMax red bottoms and 30 amp BSHeli's but when I try to connect to betaflight with the wizard I'm stuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jtrjr your work on that build was clean. That chameleon frame is just so well thought out. I'm a new, I'm flying a wizard. And am doing my first build on A space one formula 1 frame eMax red bottoms and 30 amp BSHeli's but when I try to connect to betaflight with the wizard I'm stuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Jerry is away for a bit. But this video should help you. It is probably what he would have posted if he were here :D

This thing still flying ok? I just got my chameleon frame not too long ago. I plan on throwing in some of my emax 2306 2400 kv motors, along with a flycolor raptor s- tower 30amp esc stack. Should be a little beast!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18