Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

First impression of the sq11 camera

Sweet, how long have you been into night flights Serg ?
I've done like 4 when I had my 210 that spot is nice cuz even with the runcam if I stayed inside the parking lot it was good to fly with the hs1177 I can fly the whole thing as u can see I go through the dark areas np.

Sent from my Alcatel_4060O using Tapatalk

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I've done like 4 when I had my 210 that spot is nice cuz even with the runcam if I stayed inside the parking lot it was good to fly with the hs1177 I can fly the whole thing as u can see I go through the dark areas np.

Like at the end of this video a couple months ago using the QAV 210

Here's the worse thing about this camera, its so tiny and hard to find, it was directly beneath where I crashed. Jerry, i've been using my camera but have been struggling with editing software. I think I like the editor I used on this vid, just have to buy it. Still going to get a GP when i can afford it. Watching this vid and others, i'm realising i talk to myself a LOT!!....lol
Should be posting some vids soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Jtrjr
Well, I wanted to get the red one but that was $5 more and I'm too cheap, so the black one it is! I really don't see how I can go wrong for $9.99 with no shipping and no tax because right now I have no way to record anything but my fatshark feed... now I gotta go searching for micro sd cards, got some 64g but need a few 32g cards for things like this that can't handle 64's

Well, I wanted to get the red one but that was $5 more and I'm too cheap, so the black one it is! I really don't see how I can go wrong for $9.99 with no shipping and no tax because right now I have no way to record anything but my fatshark feed... now I gotta go searching for micro sd cards, got some 64g but need a few 32g cards for things like this that can't handle 64's
I made a foam case for mine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18