Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

First impression of the sq11 camera

Can't help you with software, I'm all Windows. Ton of free editors on that platform. I am thrilled to death to see you posting some vids! The camera isn't very good but for $9-$12 you can't beat it. It's certainly better than nothing. Thanks for sharing.

Jerry
It is better than nothing I'll be posting a new vid today

Sent from my Alcatel_4060O using Tapatalk

Well, I wanted to get the red one but that was $5 more and I'm too cheap, so the black one it is! I really don't see how I can go wrong for $9.99 with no shipping and no tax because right now I have no way to record anything but my fatshark feed... now I gotta go searching for micro sd cards, got some 64g but need a few 32g cards for things like this that can't handle 64's
I'm gonna paint mine white

That's a good idea. You gonna use that nylon fusion stuff? I may order one on Amazon, gearbest is still showing $14 for me so it is almost the same price.
Nope, i'm gonna use some killz primer i already have. That paint was developed in the 80's when vinyl siding was so prevalent.(fusion)
I'd rather spend $20 on amazon instead of $10 on gearbeast cause the rowboat takes so long. Its here in 2 days with amazon prime

One good thing about the email list I guess, always like to see if something useful (but not needed quickly since it's China) is on sale for cheap and snag one to play with.

Reactions: VirtueViolater
One good thing about the email list I guess, always like to see if something useful (but not needed quickly since it's China) is on sale for cheap and snag one to play with.
You can get some good deals that way. Some stuff you can only get from china, when i ordered my turnigy evolution you couldn't get it in the US yet

Reactions: HighTechPauper
New video is uploading hope you guys enjoy

I got my sq11 from Amazon cuz the 2 day shipping crazypony has them

New video is uploading hope you guys enjoy

I got my sq11 from Amazon cuz the 2 day shipping crazypony has them

Eventually ill buy another one to do the lens mod se how that goes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics