Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Avata First Flight

OK...is it as easy as you make it appear?...I have a few years on you, and I just got the Avata Explorer set up last week...I have not had a chance to take it out of the box yet...I have watched videos ad nauseam, and already overwhelmed with information ( I hope I can get everything bound) .... I want to be able to charge and register the drone and accessories all at one time without interruption and it has been just too cold and windy to give it a shot anyway...like you I also flew single engine planes ...about 40 years ago, before it got so costly ( I think the last plane I rented was a Cessna 182 for $39 an hour, wet) :cool: ....Great videos!...Have fun and good luck....Look forward to more of your videos👍

Which controller did you get? The motion controller will be much easier to fly at first. It only takes a couple minutes for you to learn.

OK...is it as easy as you make it appear?...I have a few years on you, and I just got the Avata Explorer set up last week...I have not had a chance to take it out of the box yet...I have watched videos ad nauseam, and already overwhelmed with information ( I hope I can get everything bound) .... I want to be able to charge and register the drone and accessories all at one time without interruption and it has been just too cold and windy to give it a shot anyway...like you I also flew single engine planes ...about 40 years ago, before it got so costly ( I think the last plane I rented was a Cessna 182 for $39 an hour, wet) :cool: ....Great videos!...Have fun and good luck....Look forward to more of your videos👍
I found the pistol controller easy to fly with. One thing I didn't know initially was what the small joystick did. It makes the drone go straight up & down and horizontally left and right. I only use it while hovering. Before you fly make sure you update everything. Each battery needs to be updated as well. Most importantly, have fun. By the way, this is my YT channel.

https://www.youtube.com/c/HummingbirdUAV

I did get the M2 Controller........the more recent one with the reverse and joy stick.....that and Goggles Integra come in that combo

Reactions: SWTSU
I got the v2 hand controller, but I also have a conventional 2-stick controller I use the DJI FPV drone.
Very nice, I thought you were new to the hobby. I have the FPV (Avata & A2S). The FPV is my favorite drone and I love the sound of its videos. Probably a little biased though, lol.

Very nice, I thought you were new to the hobby. I have the FPV (Avata & A2S). The FPV is my favorite drone and I love the sound of its videos. Probably a little biased though, lol.
I've been flying FPV for about 3 years. I started with kit machines. They fly faster than DJI's FPV drone. The thing I didn't like is that they were hard to fly slow and there was no GPS to hold position. They also could only stay in the air for about 8 minutes. That's why I got the DJI machines.
Here is a video from a couple of years ago. Manual mode of course.

Reactions: SWTSU

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18