Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

First impression of the sq11 camera

I don't know enough about this yet Vv, what is the mm rating and FOV of the ones you have? I am trying to figure out if the 1.8mm or 2.8mm would be better for this application. From what I am seeing trying to learn about this, most seem to like a 2.1 to 2.5 mm lens on their run cams so I am trying to find a suitable mm size to eventually mod the sq11 I have on order.

Reactions: Jtrjr
I'm not sure about the focal length but the guy in the last vid i posted here used a tw camera lens and his footage at the end of the vid looked pretty good. I have used these tw cameras and they have good lens

I ordered one sq11 to test. Jerry, after I get one working you can Amazon one to my house if you like. Or I can send you a foam block and TPU mount after I get it figured out. I still don't know what I'm gonna do about the lens.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Green,

I haven't done enough research on the lens issue but I'd be surprised if it's the lens causing the extreme jello. Maybe the PCB is loose or something but I wouldn't think the lens is causing the jello. FYI, that's coming from someone that doesn't know a thing about cameras and lenses! Either way, I'll just put a few bucks in your PP account for your efforts.

Jerry

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I was thinking lens since the first batch of runcam micro swift had a similar issue with either the 2.1mm or 2.3mm lenses. I think it was the 2.3mm ones. I didnt have it but lots of people posted about it.

Last edited:
There is a sale on 32gb memory cards if anyone needs one

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073JWXGNT
6 hours only

Thanks Green!!! I needed a few cards and when I saw that I could apply for the Amazon card and get $90 off my order I grabbed 3x32 and 3x64 for a grand total of $11.46 cost to me, and got a much needed new credit card with some perks my bank credit card doesn't have, and a bunch of new micro sd's!

SCORE!

I couldn't pass up the deal, Split with the long GP lens, $56, so I ordered 2 since I now have 2 quads and will soon have 3. I will play with the sq11 on a mount for one of them and put a Split in another and possibly save the second Split for another build, or go ahead and stick it in another one of these for now.

Reactions: Serjovax and Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam