Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cerberus Trifecta - Cerb v2 newbe build

Yes, but the V3 has me stumped a bit right now. For some reason they decided to design it for 20 X 20 flight controllers only. Which is OK, but it would have been nice to give us the option of both sizes. I'm just having a hard time finding a 4 in 1 ESC over 20 amps. Any ideas, let me know.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
..... Probably confusing because I unintentionally hijacked the thread and we're getting mixed up between V2 and V3. And now back to the regularly scheduled program.............
this is a cerberus build thread so join in as you find! I'm waiting for some final bits to come in and finish the cerberus micro. sound is on (like magic) on my V2. a new set of 3" cerberus mini motors are coming but i blew out the ones on it and the stutters went away. feel free
( &

Dr said this morning that i have the Flu.. ugg I'm down for the count as is my son (pharyngitis) so ill be discharging batteries with the charger tomorrow if no one feels like flying.
) :

kinda excited, i ordered my first gopro hero session 5 from best buy late last night. got the two year warrantee covers breakage.
anyone have any trouble getting a smashed screen replaced after the second or third time?

I'm considering building just a flat mount surface on the hood and ziptie it on the V2 instead of a new hood. still considering though. looking forward to better footage for sure.
Seems to be a problem i have when sick in bed. i shop lol. 10 new sets of 3" blades. 4 new 3" batteries 850 75c 4s tattu. gopro session 5 and two new "fear the scraggle" t-shirts. 15204362414141547450913.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Notubesmaster