Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cerberus Trifecta - Cerb v2 newbe build

yes and it looks awesome. if i didn't just build the V2... sigh ..last night my finger was hovering over the "buy it" button but.. nope ( :
i look forward to seeing how yours turns out RENOV8R

Cerberus V3 Prototype is on the site for preorder.

specs

5.5" props
20x20 FC mount
Soft-mounted Rollcage
Motor Wire Slots w/Clear Heatshink
Countersunk Rollcage Screw Holes
Countersunk Base Plate Screw Holes
Recessed Locknut Holes
Recessed FC M2 Stack Holes
Recessed Camera Mount Holes
Chamfered Everything

Reactions: HighTechPauper
sweet RENOV8R this should be a great side by side comparison. arms with a soft mounted roll cage plus the wire channels in the arms make it formidable for open class race spec. its 80g.
if i was to go race in Orlando (never been to a meet) what class would my V2 qualify for? (assuming i qualify at all but it wouldn't be for lack of hardware)
( &

im going to go as far as i can into this micro today. i have two open issues. i won't have sound with the runcam swift micro (need a runcam split?) and my beeper is too big and heavy. my esr capacitors are on a slow boat somewhere... but.. i need it tuned and flying for the next track day to cruise around the pits withought raising alarm. 2" will be much less intimidating and I've got plenty of batteries for it.
i finished the esc signal wires close.
1520183727980905268514.jpg
now i have to get the power wires to the fc. this is a redo so i hope i done seperate a pad. 15201838839471403866027.jpg

Last edited:
so this is the piko blx FC pairing with an furious mnova vtx.. got the vtx wires redone.20180304_133944.jpg by this diagram, would y'all agree yellow and white from the vtx goes to uart1 rx/tx?20180304_140004.jpg

Last edited:
By the looks of it I would say no... the yellow is usually your video and has no business on a UART, the white probably if that is your vTX control then it would go to a UART TX pin. Form your picture above it looks like that is an MinumOSD or Piggy board and not a vTX. But as usual I could be wrong.

i got everything lined up first. tinned the wiring etc. 20180304_160849.jpg
the reciever wires need to sneak in there too over to these three front pads. im running out of room for wires. lol.
this is some tiny *** work.
next comes the rx wires... gonna be tight.

By the looks of it I would say no... the yellow is usually your video and has no business on a UART, the white probably if that is your vTX control then it would go to a UART TX pin. Form your picture above it looks like that is an MinumOSD or Piggy board and not a vTX. But as usual I could be wrong.
i didn't see this reply before doing it. what i read was that adding tx/rx from the vtx would give me osd though the vtx. originally it was just power +/- and i got no voltage to show in the camera. the 2" batteries last 2.5 minutes and voltage is critical.1520199009003329798098.jpg
why are they adding rx/tx in this diagram . i don't have a diagram pin out for mnova to the pico blx but that looks like uart1 rx/tx.

what am i not considering hightech?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopacFPV