Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cerberus Trifecta - Cerb v2 newbe build

ok, something to think on... overnight

this is a 12v direct pdb, (furious fpv radiance)12v FC. straight up connection is expected but these pads went small-ish...

do i still try to use 16AWG wire? its a short connection but begging for a short bulge of paracord... i think.. can i go with a smaller awg wire. how small can i go when expecting 12v to the fc? View attachment 1572
ahh, the memories... lol
those big horsey pads were kinda scary... and the heat in the wire made me bend them under the fc while they were hot and forming.. hemostats work. the helping hand device was critical.

Last edited:
Reactions: VirtueViolater
at some point in a forum thread you have to assume tmi and just say... here it is.. but big power wires are a challenge. they really test your irons capability. i think i did these at 800f iron temp.
its a big pdb board and not much used anymore like this...
fun hobby where if you don't finish a build in a month your already outdated.

at some point in a forum thread you have to assume tmi and just say... here it is.. but big power wires are a challenge. they really test your irons capability. i think i did these at 800f iron temp.
its a big pdb board and not much used anymore like this...
fun hobby where if you don't finish a build in a month your already outdated.
Or if shipping is late...lol

Reactions: Futuramille
the sweet part is how he avoids tree crash at the end. there's no "real problems" with it. after adjusting the video settings more its tolerable, and when flying i don't notice

we have an orbit competition going.. I'm losing.. what a ball. those three bushes at the end of the yard. (smooth) two orbits each. i burnt three batteries today .. primarily orbits. sigh... i still suck

Reactions: VirtueViolater
yea... shouldnt have usued a beetles tune.

YouTube is pissed again.. f'm ill redo it shortly with less known music. i was way to hopeful with that music riding
most of the time i get away with copyright murder... beetles was a back breaker

Reactions: Wayno52
so i was saving 5" batteries for the big oval at night but one corner was dark and if i crashed they wouldn't let me go get it till the end of the session. (up to 45 min). so i only flew one battery on the pad.. it's not as easy as it looks to be smooth. i need allot of practice.
what a blast though.. those power wires come out of no where

Reactions: HighTechPauper
thanks brother, i only have four 4s 1300 and eight 4s 850 batteries. i need four more 1300... maybe even some cheaper (lower C rated 1500s) the 5" needs to slow down . lol ..that might do it but i need a gopro and hood mount too (and practice) . i can see through all that to fly but dang that picture is rough for show. it all ran great though, the car did awesome and he drove 51 miles of drifting through two pairs of new back tires.

at 1:40 till i leave the line and his car... there's a cender block restroom, three cars and Two tents with people I'm transmitting though... lol. gopro session with a warranty on the lense is looking to be in order.
FB_IMG_1519618215226.jpg
here's what the mount looks like.. thoughts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopacFPV