Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cerberus Trifecta - Cerb v2 newbe build

... finally redid the music for nate doggs best "pull on the yard" yet. he's really enjoying this 5". YouTube chewed on me a bit (second strike). this time i didn't mention the music at all. no issues... wth?

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I am convinced if aliens showed up on earth you'd tell em how shitty their spaceship looked LOL :D
id need to see the car fax for sure... "is that a scratch?"
i really don't want to buy my own 3d printer but what ever happens needs to be lower and at 30deg (adjustable maybe)?

Last edited:
this was what i was hoping to fly but when i flew it... **** schetchy with the car at night. the big track wasnt open like this till after 6pm. one corner was dark... I'll have another chance to practice in daylight first then try night stadium flying
the mustang did good. we need about 30 more hp... and a laundry list of improvements after testing yesterday.

Last edited:
around a 375$ day all said... he paid for it all including my gate fee. it's what he works for... lol. (entree fee and 200$ in tires). i think he'll need a new clutch before the next event in a couple weeks but he needed one two events ago.

we built this car ... ehemm "charge and fly".. it's still a high wear item though. i raced open class dirt bikes (yz490) at his age so "high wear" adrenalin pump toys are understood. it's not that bad if you spend more time tuning and cleaning than you spend wfo (wide open)

he's clutch kicking 3rd gear at 50 ish mph.. after locking up the back end with the hand brake...sliding at the wall on a banked track. 50 miles of racing Saterday cost $7.50 a mile. the experience with my son was priceless. chasing him in the drone is simply icing.

Reactions: VirtueViolater
I use to play pro Disc Golf till the torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder put an end to it all. Some of my buddies want me to film some follow drives for their YT pages and etc. Gonna be a while as I am slammed with work and its only gonna get worse cause tax checks are gonna roll in soon.

this move (can) have tons of "brakes" in it but can also carry forward speed.
good too learn for sure.. not just the "trick" .....the move. what you do after the "flick" is just the next move imo.

Reactions: Wayno52
in the "a few firsts" vid... at 50sec & 1:32. that is the same move i think, what he does after the "flick" and the speed is all variable. what do y'all think, is it the same move or something different?

also, nate has been working on the move at 1:43... what would y'all name that?

i do fly.. here's me working on a new move, hoping to get it looking like a "double take".. eg look, bounce back and look again... I'm not my son but he gets all the batteries. he'll take off for Montana (raft guide job) in a few weeks so I'm giving him most of the flight time.

its not right yet but finding new lines and thinking up new stuff is my job... nate picks it up and does it better. nate was a simi pro skate boarder pre teen to 15yo. we traveled all over the south east to competitions. we look at the park layout and we work to get a regular routine (find the lines) going and perfect it to make a good run.
that's how we roll here with drones too... find new lines.. new moves on old lines.. etc.

do y'all do the same? how do you approach your "airspace" differently to keep it interesting?

Last edited:
Futura still haven’t got my bird back, it’s been a month now In for repairs. Grrrr . Just before it died I was concentrating on power loops and trying to get more air time upside down. I like that move too I love to pitch back give it heaps then forward roll while still going backwards. Strange feeling and you need a lot of room. Now no flying for a month I’ll have to start again slowly.
Ordered FB Dark Max bnf about a week ago so can’t wait to have a second bird.

actually, there is no pitch in that move. its a combo of roll and yaw. as you roll, you yaw to look back. coming out from under the tree, you pick a target to look at and as you roll sideways, you yaw to keep it in site.

this move..
...also, nate has been working on the move at 1:43... what would y'all name that?
is what I'm talking about..

Last edited:
just got four new tattu batteries for the 5"

yesterday, for one flight after a hard crash, i had sound on the 5". the wiring is right but there's a short somewhere. lol
the crash nocked the plug out of the camera lol.
there's moss hanging everywhere. through one gap, picked up 4' moss trailer.. back flipped into it and ... black. it was a good crash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopacFPV