Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

RaceFlight Revolt and RaceFlightOne

Thanks, Virtue. I found them at RMRC but had to pay hefty shipping. I hope I can get a refund from Hobby King. I can't believe I got the wrong ones!

Jerry

Don't order parts from eBay or Amazon. Bad idea.

Readymade RC has them in stock

i use ebay and amazon weekly and have never had a problem with them plus prime on amazon gives me free two day shipping
last night rmrc was out of stock

Reactions: Keifie
I use amazon for lots of stuff. Crazepony and readytosky are some favorite sellers.

Ebay is good for those hard to find items. I have been on there since 1999 and haven't had much trouble at all. Just one time I remember a guy sent me a set of arcade game motherboards in a used pizza box a long long time ago.

I use amazon for lots of stuff. Crazepony and readytosky are some favorite sellers.

Ebay is good for those hard to find items. I have been on there since 1999 and haven't had much trouble at all. Just one time I remember a guy sent me a set of arcade game motherboards in a used pizza box a long long time ago.
lol, all box and no pizza?....lol

Hey guys been racing revolt v2 rf1 for months now all the sudden one quad yaws out sometimes or falls out of the sky but then I can roast 2 or 3 batteries and it's fine the other quad does great unless u flip or roll then it falls out of the sky now I luv my revolts and rf1 so has anyone had this begin? The Install is gummies and no nut tightening it down I've rebuilt and checked for bad joints and it's clean I'm running an xsr as needed and like I said I've raced these and practiced several hours with no issues now I'm losing trust any ideas?

Never needed caps or anything b4 so I would imagine it's pilot error because I even tried tightening the fc and it still did it but added oscillations so gotta a race in 2 weeks I gotta get this trust back that I'm not gonna fall outta the sky

Hey guys been racing revolt v2 rf1 for months now all the sudden one quad yaws out sometimes or falls out of the sky but then I can roast 2 or 3 batteries and it's fine the other quad does great unless u flip or roll then it falls out of the sky now I luv my revolts and rf1 so has anyone had this begin? The Install is gummies and no nut tightening it down I've rebuilt and checked for bad joints and it's clean I'm running an xsr as needed and like I said I've raced these and practiced several hours with no issues now I'm losing trust any ideas?

flying revolt and rf1 2mths myself, lots of paks and hard flying every day with no problems. i did have a similar issue with a betaflight quad but never figured out why, just figured i had something rattling around and rebuilt it

when it does it, does the fc do its start tones?
also, have you tried speaking to support at slack?

Last edited:
im not using caps....have had no need for them. if you dont hear the tones when it does it, its not a power issue. must be a receiver issue, antennas something like that
@smoked... if i was you, i'd def go to rf1 on slack, lots of good help there

snuck in one pak at the spot between showers. left so quick i forgot my cube camera.i will definately be buying another one of these frames to build for a racing backup, it flys awesome. really easy to fly low. anyone who hasnt flown a stretch frame ought to try one, im impressed

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam