Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Problems with TBS Vendetta and Airmode

oki

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a TBS Vendetta with the TBS Powercube V2. I flashed the newest version of Betaflight that still supported the COLIBRI_RACE FC which turned out to be 4.0.6. Anyway, pretty much everything works except for one thing. When I take off, everything is normal but when I give some power so the quad jumps up and then lower the throttle rather quickly, it freaks out. What I mean by this is that some of the motors rev up so the quad twirls in the air until it drops to the ground. Now my understanding of Airmode is that it is supposed to prevent exactly that from happening. But Airmode is turned on in the betaflight configurator. So what's wrong? I have been struggling with this issue for a while and tried all sorts of different things like using an older version of the betaflight configurator or under the Motors Tab raising the minimum throttle.
So if anyone has any Idea what might be wrong, please let me know. And if you need any additional information, let me know.
Oh, and by the way, when I arm the quad some of the motors start spinning to try to level the quad even when the throttle is at zero which I thought was a good sign that airmode was working but in the air it was a different story.

Thanks for reading and hopefully having an idea!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18