Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Mockup of the newest bird...

Skitzo's first quick hover test. Just had to take Skitzo outside and at least see if he'll hover. Hovered fine with no heat. In the 2 minutes outside the bugs had a feeding frenzy with me!

Jerry

Reactions: VirtueViolater
No time to spare on this one. As soon as I landed and got the bird in the thunderstorms opened up. It's been banging ever since. Anyway, Skitzo is now alive and flight worthy. Just set some basic PID's, rates and eliminated three filters. Second half of short clip is dark GoPro footage just to hear the motors. No big push on the throttle just yet, I want to break in the motors a bit first just to make sure everything is solid. I think this bird is going to be pretty zippy!

Jerry

IMG_7924.JPG IMG_7925.JPG IMG_7926.JPG IMG_7927.JPG IMG_7928.JPG

Reactions: VirtueViolater
No time to spare on this one. As soon as I landed and got the bird in the thunderstorms opened up. It's been banging ever since. Anyway, Skitzo is now alive and flight worthy. Just set some basic PID's, rates and eliminated three filters. Second half of short clip is dark GoPro footage just to hear the motors. No big push on the throttle just yet, I want to break in the motors a bit first just to make sure everything is solid. I think this bird is going to be pretty zippy!

Jerry

View attachment 881 View attachment 882 View attachment 883 View attachment 884 View attachment 885

yes sir....that is gonna be a fun bird

Reactions: Jtrjr
Good luck with the smoking! I've been smoking my whole life too but everyone on my Mothers side (5 of them, including my Mother) were life-long smokers, they quit and within 3 years of quitting died of lung cancer. I've got a few years yet before they put me in a home so I figure I'll quit about 3 years before I think they may try to get rid of me!

Seriously, good luck, it's a very difficult thing to do.

Jerry
Hey I smoke since I'm 15 iv heard that people that quit after so many years dye in a couple of years. Right now I'm 69

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az.lonewolf81