Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Obsession on 5s, 5s+session5, on 4s

TraumaChaser

Reaction score
Did a little comparison on my new build if anyone is interested.

So can someone enlighten me with some wisdom on my foxeer arrow v3? It was reading fine when I first saw it then I set up my color settings and what not and the voltage display disappeared from my screen. So I went in the "secret" menu and enabled it again. Ever since then it reads wrong. All the batteries I checked at the end were near 3.80 volts/cell. Is there some menu option somewhere to calibrate or something? I tried to reset to factory and it still didn't fix it.

The camera voltage comes directly from the battery.

The setup is dquad obsession, revolt v2 running RF1 stock pids, raceflight bolt esc, tmotor f80's, foxeer arrow v3, hqv3 props, tbsunifyprohv, frsky xsr, d9x with m9s.

Comparison between: obsession on 4s no GoPro, obsession on 5s no GoPro, obsession on 5s with GoPro session 5.

Last edited:
Wow, that thing is fast! What is the AUW and flight time on 5S?

It's heavy, around 630g. I have to weigh it again cause I took the GoPro mount off. Flight time is about 3 -3:20 leaving battery at 3.79 per cell. 1300 lumineer graphene 5s. Heavy batteries too. Need to get some lighter ones. I think the batteries are like 220g.

Reactions: theGreenOrange
Also someone told me there is an option in the camera to correct the voltage. I'll have to fix that later. It drives me crazy. I saw 8 point something voltage and was like wtf how am I still flying lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput