Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Mini Drones?

you can turn on advanced mode at the top of the boot page, not sure if thats what ya need tho, dont remember having to turn it on

I would go all the way back through the set up process, end points etc. to make sure everythings ok after all the attempts you made at fixing it

Yeah I think I erased all the settings at some point. Problem is I dont know what ok is lol

Sounds like you need to do the serial receiver setting on the ports tab, then do the sbus settings on the configuration tab. Don't turn off anything on the ports tab.

I bought the tarranis x9lite came with no receiver. I bought a drone it has an frsky xm plus mini receiver built on it how do i get the two to bind? I cant figure it out and also do i need to plug either of them in the computer at any time? My email is [email protected] plus help

I bought a tarranis x9lite came with no receiver. I also bought hglrc mini drone 3 inch it has an frsky xm plus receiver soldered on. How do i get the controller to bind to that receiver? Do i need to know the exact serial number or info from the receiver? Or will the x9lite be able to search and find it? Do i meed to plug either into the computer at all? And why? Please help i want to fly!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam