Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Mini Drones?

Well the battery died while Im trying to do this so I guess I cant confirm if its working or not till i get home. I think Im headed in the right direction at this point. Thanks!

I don't know about that one. Better check and see exactly what those 3 wires go to on the FC. That way you will know if the receiver needs to be on PPM or sbus.

Yes, this picture is very useful to you. If the receiver signal wire goes to the 3rd wire on the big plug on the FC, you need to set everything up for ppm. If that signal wire goes to the smaller plug by the boot button, you need to set everything up for SBus. 20170207210315_27175.jpg

So then my issue is setting it up correctly in betaflight. At least I know I have the hardware correct at this point. Since usart2 is what im using then why when I select it does it uncheck itself when I try to save it? usart1 is the only one that stays on.

Maybe that isn't the right diagram? If #1 saves, try using that and testing on receiver tab for response. Keep props off for now but plug in the battery.

Im gonna give it a go again tonight with some of the changes I made on betaflight. I should have brought the spare batteries I bought. No computer at home to get back into betaflight. So if you dont hear from me tomorrow then that means I either got it to work or I killed it with fire bahahaha

That was one thing I thought I said... The transmitter shows a signal then no signal but I had it working kind of at one point but the motors wouldnt shut off completley then I couldnt get it to work again. There was a red light on the flight controller that would blink red everytime I switched the beeper button on my at9 so I know it was getting a signal.

It is normal for the motors to spin when armed even with zero throttle unless you enable motor_stop in betaflight.
Its on. Everything looks correct in betaflight. It should work now. Otherwise its an issue with the binding. I have a feeling it is just because I should have a full signal on my transmitter before I even have to touch betaflight and thats never happened.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam