Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

i need help

so ill need to solder this on to the cube and will this receiver work with the flysky qx7 ? and does this jumper a really good rated radio or is it better to get the qx7 I know you like the jumper but down to the final details what's really better ?

Reactions: Wayno52
Ok, the qx7 is Frsky not flysky but I think that was just a typo? Anyway like I said it comes down to personal preference.
I have Frsky x9d plus but the beauty of the jumper is it can be bound with pretty much any quad. A lot of people have the qx7 so finding help with it will be easier.
If you go with the R- XSR it just plugs in with the supplied lead in the box. ( No soldering)

Then the qx7 in the budget is perfect.
thanks for the help all of you guys are amazing ill come back to this page when I get the drone and things and you guys could help me with soldering things and binding thanks for the help ! ( and yes frysky not flysky ) I'm never going to buy a flysky in my hole entire life !

thanks so much for the help the total came to around 550 which is great when we add the charger it will be around the 600 mark thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18