Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

i need help

so this is what I have on my cart can you look at it and check I have everything and also if I don't can you change some things around and see if you could find cheaper or better options I don't need googles I have them already. just see if you can find a better option to bring down the total so I can have to options it would be really cool as well if you could make me one more 650 dollar option on the buzz website and take a screenshot of another drone and all the same things like the same radio and stuff. you don't have to do that I properly have wasted your whole day. anyway thanks for the help your the best !Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 2.07.18 pm.png

Reactions: Wayno52
Wow, had to duck into town to grab some stuff, came back to see @Wayno52 has pretty much sorted you out. You haven’t got a parallel xt30 charging board but you can get one a little later. As for options to the Diatone 239 for that price point, I had a look around and there’s not much for that price and of similar value unless you start looking at the cheaper and more flimsy quads. Diatone has a good name in the hobby/obsession and you can get parts locally.

You’re probably looking at the total and thinking that’s a lot of money but a lot of it are one of purchases and will last a long time. The investment in this game sits on your head and around your neck, quads come and go. Wayne has put together a list similar to what I would be looking at as a first timer rather than throwing your money down the dunny with cheap and unreliable junk. Been there and done that as I didn’t know better.

Not much on there I would change to be honest. You will need on of these to charge the batteries . Also look into a parallel charge board at some stage so you can charge multiple batteries at once.
Be aware it is very important to take extra care when parallel charging. A lot more room for error..

Sorry Tevek, didn't mean to take over but it's raining and I'm soooo bored.
I knew we would be on the same page mate.
Nah not at all, we are both trying to help out the young bloke get set up with the right gear. Had a look at some of the other drone shops in Australia, the shelves are looking empty due to supply issues with China. I think I bought the last 339 in Grant‘s shop as the item disappeared from the web page not long after. If the OP goes shopping at Buzzfpv, he will probably clean him out.
I was supposed to go fishing today but managed to get a fire permit so I cooked up a fairly impressive bonfire and sat next to my fire trailer in case I cocked it up.
Just finished setting up the mid points on the 339 and have to look up how to get the yaw midpoint closer to 1500, apply some yaw deadband from memory. I’ll check with Oscar.

Thanks for the help guys ! ill get back to you when I get it and you could help me with the setup thanks again 1

All good, in the meantime you may want to download Betaflight on your computer and the drivers listed on the homepage. Not hard to do and while you’re at it, download Impulse RC and stick it on your desktop.

tevek you have the cube what props props do you use and I was thinking of buying some smooth ones and soem fast ones can you send me some links from buzz hobby

tevek you have the cube what props props do you use and I was thinking of buying some smooth ones and soem fast ones can you send me some links from buzz hobby
I’m running 3020 props and it’s fine running on 3S. You can run tri blade on up to 3S but beyond that it needs to be two blade. Otherwise bad things happen including burning out your gear. This quad is full of speed and also a good learner for getting your skills up to speed. Rest assured this quad will help you learn how to fly and be up to it when you want to crank it up a level. You haven’t said what goggles you have, so I’m thinking it’s good to go.

Tevek, this is a smaller quad than ours too so it should probably only run 2.5 inch props. Grant doesn't have a huge amount to choose from but I think as long as it has 1.5mm shaft hole it should be ok.
But please correct me if I'm wrong.

hey, Tevek one more question what receiver do you use because kababfpv uses some sort of emax frisky reicver what do you use and what is the quality of it ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax