Welcome to DroneRacingPilots!
Join our free drone racing community today!

Giving it another go!!

broncosdad1317

well today I'm going to the park for a grill out and gonna try the goggles again Prolly just horizontal mode for this first one. Still need more stick time on the sim before I fly acro in the goggles I have yet to have a successful takeoff and landing With yet hahaha. Wish me luck and I'll give full flight report when I return or tomorrow haha super excited. Hope all goes well and I c an actually experience what I've spent so much time,learning and money on haha have a great weekend quadfam. Much love to all

Piccopower

well today I'm going to the park for a grill out and gonna try the goggles again Prolly just horizontal mode for this first one. Still need more stick time on the sim before I fly acro in the goggles I have yet to have a successful takeoff and landing With yet hahaha. Wish me luck and I'll give full flight report when I return or tomorrow haha super excited. Hope all goes well and I c an actually experience what I've spent so much time,learning and money on haha have a great weekend quadfam. Much love to all
Just relax... and take it slow... then take it fast

VirtueViolater

Good luck and above all, have fun

Piccopower

Yeah, it sucks sometimes waiting for the weekend and then its rains. Having a tiny whoop or something small like that will help you improve your fpv skills, also suffice when its raining or snowing outside.

Piccopower

It will be fine, I chase my kids all around the yard with my brushless whoop. It doesn't hurt them when I hit them with it. I purposely try to tag my 6 year old in the back with it, he loves it! :D
Yeah, my little guy has played king Kong when I harassed him with my whoop...good times!

Futuramille

Website
www.youtube.com
its been raining here daily for two weeks. i just rebuilt the 5" and charging batteries... I've got storms going by on both north and south but i might get some time in before the grass gets wet again. i did the conformal coating this time but.... wow that takes trust letting it get wet.
i hope you get to fly soon. 15288384420101513229760.jpg

theGreenOrange

its been raining here daily for two weeks. i just rebuilt the 5" and charging batteries... I've got storms going by on both north and south but i might get some time in before the grass gets wet again. i did the conformal coating this time but.... wow that takes trust letting it get wet.
i hope you get to fly soon. View attachment 2316
If you got the MG Chemicals one, you can hit it with a blacklight to check for coverage.

Futuramille

Website
www.youtube.com
i did and i don't see any gaps, i also sealed all the esc covers (didn't formal coat esc but they are shrink wrapped and cased) shows up great with UV light. I'm rather confident but not much of a gambler. my fear is ending up in the lake so I had to give it a shot while the stack was split.
got two batteries in before it rained. neighbors up the street are moving in with a truck marked "college hunks moving"... i absolutely had to get that shot and distract them... right?

broncosdad1317

i hope you get to fly soon. View attachment 2316
Nice quad my friend. very sexy. Is that a emax baby hawk. Also those the same motors I got? Emax 2400kv 2306

broncosdad1317

i did and i don't see any gaps, i also sealed all the esc covers (didn't formal coat esc but they are shrink wrapped and cased) shows up great with UV light. I'm rather confident but not much of a gambler. my fear is ending up in the lake so I had to give it a shot while the stack was split.
got two batteries in before it rained. neighbors up the street are moving in with a truck marked "college hunks moving"... i absolutely had to get that shot and distract them... right?
Hahaha sounds like some toying fun ;)

Futuramille

Website
www.youtube.com
Nice quad my friend. very sexy. Is that a emax baby hawk. Also those the same motors I got? Emax 2400kv 2306
flynocerous Cerberus V2... tough ass beast of a racing quad. gets "piggy" with the session 5 on board but the hang time is ungodly. i got the whole Cerberus set 2" 3" & 5"
its hard to keep all three flying at one time lol... Cerberus Trifecta - Cerb v2 newbe build

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emilplf