Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cerberus Trifecta - Cerb v2 newbe build

ok, this week has been a crush. i work retail grocery and well... i just "love" the holidays. I've gotten to fly the mini a bit but daammmn...
i just loaded betaflight on my pc so i can get this micro flying. if knowing i have a new micro and no time to set it up doesn't speak volumes.. sigh.
the micro has been setup already so no flashing allied, just need to assign the initialize switch. i should have it flying tonight and get back to connecting the rx and vtx to fc and get this v2 loaded with software etc this weekend.
at least I'm still flying everyday, anti postal intervention

thanks Jerry, im working on a rewind there and went in a little to fast. left roll, under tree swoop up, back out from under the tree, left roll going backwards.

ok, so my personal laptop is having some fit over running install through the chrome store.
this is my first betaflight setup and i just need to be sure not to mess with what is on the micro. got betaflight on my work pc finally. goal today is to get baby cerb flying. all i need to do is assign channels i think. any pointers... most vids on YouTube are full load, flash the fc jobs.15110214142301922604138.jpg

Last edited:
The turnigy receivers need no endpoint adjustments on sbus and ibus
sbus usually needs endpoint adjustment on most receivers but ibus never needs it

Reactions: Futuramille
thanks Jerry, im working on a rewind there and went in a little to fast. left roll, under tree swoop up, back out from under the tree, left roll going backwards.

ok, so my personal laptop is having some fit over running install through the chrome store.
this is my first betaflight setup and i just need to be sure not to mess with what is on the micro. got betaflight on my work pc finally. goal today is to get baby cerb flying. all i need to do is assign channels i think. any pointers... most vids on YouTube are full load, flash the fc jobs.View attachment 1601
Would be pretty easy to unsolder your motor leads and add some of that black and red paracord you have, would look great on that quad

i believe its sbus and yes, everything is set and tuned by Josh Ingram. here's its creators comment... still pretty cryptic but I'm halfway through bardwell's vid and my second cup of coffee. "First step is to connect the FC to the computer and open betaflight. Then check your radio and then you can check the configuration and modes to make sure everything is set the way you prefer".
we'll see... gonna be a fun day. i got these four batteries to start. 15110251501111710365087.jpg

Go burn some paks through it first, lol. I like to keep my esc motor solder points accessible so i can easily change motors or bkoken arms etc

so looks like i need to load the pico files to the local pc drive? which one of these is needed? basically got a "driver not found error" when i plugged in fc to the pc

Attachments

• 15110265725151108184456.jpg
    15110265725151108184456.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopacFPV