Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cerberus Trifecta - Cerb v2 newbe build

I'm finally on a 7 day vacation (though still on call if something serious happens at work). today we load firmware/ software and calibrate the cerb v2.
supposedly, i just select dshot and no real other settings are required... like end points. i did see a vid about calibrating escs first in oneshot or another analog protical first and then turning on dshot but...
anyone using dshot? any pointers?

I'm finally on a 7 day vacation (though still on call if something serious happens at work). today we load firmware/ software and calibrate the cerb v2.
supposedly, i just select dshot and no real other settings are required... like end points. i did see a vid about calibrating escs first in oneshot or another analog protical first and then turning on dshot but...
anyone using dshot? any pointers?
Is this fc a revolt?

after a simple rx bind(sbus), everything setup in betaflight to the furious fpv radiance dshot fc. i calibrated the motors from betaflight in multi shot first. then selected dshot 600. in multi shot, all the motors spun correctly. once in dshot mode all for spun cc. i loaded the latest 16.7xx blhelisuite, got it connected and changed motor direction there.
telemetry is connecting and my turanis is complaining about losing it during setup.

so now its all tx setup i think.

Reactions: VirtueViolater
this was about as straght forward as it gets. all the pain and suffering i see in YouTube vids... simply didn't happen.
now i do have a problem. i know the vtx is on and going. got a spare mono antenna on it. I'm getting no signal. viewers don't find an active channel.

this was about as straght forward as it gets. all the pain and suffering i see in YouTube vids... simply didn't happen.
now i do have a problem. i know the vtx is on and going. got a spare mono antenna on it. I'm getting no signal. viewers don't find an active channel.
Check the connectors on both antenna's and make sure the connectors are paired properly. This is the most prevalent problem with vtx's. Also make sure to use the same helix (left hand/right hand) on transmitter and receiver

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Notubesmaster