Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cerberus Trifecta - Cerb v2 newbe build

thank you sir! it was fun and allot learned.
loading software should be straght but we'll see when volts are applied. ...
i have some studying to do but I go on vacation on the 29th. micro parts arrive about then as well. it was a good thanksgiving!

Reactions: HighTechPauper
i think it needs less bare wires. all four paracord covers totaled 1g. I got a new o.o1g scale fresh from China today, cool tool. but it seems other than being an extra pain, paracord isn't much weight expense.

BTW - i need a custom hood for the micro. small, thin..around that top standoff, all looks.. who does custom 3d printing?

Reactions: Wayno52
i think it needs less bare wires. all four paracord covers totaled 1g. I got a new o.o1g scale fresh from China today, cool tool. but it seems other than being an extra pain, paracord isn't much weight expense.

BTW - i need a custom hood for the micro. small, thin..around that top standoff, all looks.. who does custom 3d printing?

If you have the 3d file, I will print one for you if you want.

thanks guys, son needed a hydraulic fitting for a dual caliper rear break setup on the race car. i took a timely ride (i paid for his parts and he drove) to AutoZone.
im not much of a prayer green... and now i still don't have to. it was cool, i got the whole set of Hako (or Hakio) tips for my iron. i used the big chissel one and made quick work of those fat wires. adding the lighted switch is the way to go... $12 not including wire (and i have an extra bulb)
my son demanded a test... sooo... i rather shakily stuck insulated needle nose pliers in the end (like on youtube). **** Skippy.. worked as advertised. cooool

what did you get Wayne?
i just saw bardwell's review on that pack and ..
im still shopping, $170 is rather high but I'm looking at it in the light that with three cerb quads, fatshark, turanis, laptop, batteries and tools.. it'll be carrying $3000+ in gear.

what did you get Wayne?
i just saw bardwell's review on that pack and ..
im still shopping, $170 is rather high but I'm looking at it in the light that with three cerb quads, fatshark, turanis, laptop, batteries and tools.. it'll be carrying $3000+ in gear.

I have a LowePro Quadguard BP X2. It is pretty similar to the Betaflight bag, and I love it. If I had to buy a replacement today, I would get the LowePro again. I don't think you would be disappointed with either one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RcRen