Welcome to DroneRacingPilots!
Join our free drone racing community today!

:|

VirtueViolater

Reaction score
Lol, i feel ya. Hang in there, get on the sim until you get one on there. Every time you crash and break something, your quad gets stronger. You also learn what works and unfortunately, what doesnt

Reactions: HighTechPauper

WizardX220Guy

Reaction score
Lol, i feel ya. Hang in there, get on the sim until you get one on there. Every time you crash and break something, your quad gets stronger. You also learn what works and unfortunately, what doesnt
whats a good sim? I need a trainer cabel aswell. And unfourtunatly i had bought a new mushroom antenna and only lasted a week. thinking of getting this new antenna with a foldable arm:

Boscam TS5828S 600mW 5.8G 40Ch FPV Video Transmitter for Racing Drones | eBay

Reactions: VirtueViolater

VirtueViolater

Reaction score
whats a good sim? I need a trainer cabel aswell. And unfourtunatly i had bought a new mushroom antenna and only lasted a week. thinking of getting this new antenna with a foldable arm:

Boscam TS5828S 600mW 5.8G 40Ch FPV Video Transmitter for Racing Drones | eBay
Don't buy that antenna, its just a dipole antenna in there, dime a dozen. The aomway's are good. I'm trying some pagodas i just received, the reception is good so far. The durability should be good altho i read that the stubby ones are not as durable

Reactions: Jtrjr

VirtueViolater

Reaction score
As far as a sim, i'm using DRL but you have to go into settings and get it flying good or its extremely hard to fly. I'll post my settings if you or anyone else needs them

Reactions: RCKable and Jtrjr

VirtueViolater

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Jtrjr

VirtueViolater

Reaction score
Those are switches, on newer vtx's, you get a momentary push button for selection with a digital readout

VirtueViolater

Reaction score
Maybe someone else will chime in on this in case i'm wrong, in my experience, you need the connector like the one i posted, unless its for your goggles.

VirtueViolater

Reaction score
Evidently yours is an rpsma Wizzard, if you are replacing both, i'd go with the sma stuff, seems more common

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenpwn