Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Not much action on this forum

Thank you Shawn
My pleasure.
These are the cables I will use soon. They are rated for 100 watts, but like I said, the battery hub will only pull 70 watts max. These cables are built for charging and not data transfer so they will be dedicated to my Avata. You can also find less expensive cables, just make sure they are built for your intended purpose.

Yeah...I have a good cable on it and it is the only thing connected to it....The charger will only draw whatever wattage it needs from the available source

I’m using 2 chargers both are Apple. One is 29.1 watts which I use for the goggles and motion controller and they charge fast. For the drone batteries I use the 61 watt charger and they also charge fast. I have used the 29.1 watt charger on the drone batteries connected to the hub and it took about 11 hours to charge 3 batteries So it’s a slow charge to say the least but probably better for the batts.However since I’m not using the ”official“ Dji charger I’m probably ruining the batts or worse risking burning down the house. Oh well……….

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18