Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello - new member from Manchester UK

AlbionDrones

Reaction score
Hi All,

Intro and a Question if I may... I am Suzanne, a mid-50s married woman, a hobby drone flyer (+blacksmith, leatherworker, and woodworker along with my husband), work in education - although I work from home.

I started flying drones in August 2022 - DJI MINI3 Pro for the first 14 months, then added an AIR3 and an AVATA in September and October 2023 - and have about 210 videos on our YouTube channel - Albion Drones, mainly cinematic, I have had 4 of my pieces used on UK National TV.

Thoroughly enjoy the AVATA and looking at perhaps extending into further FPV at some point - when funds are available :)

Did some flying at work this week, in one of our Cytech Cycle Mechanic Training workshops, and some of the footage has a definite jello wobble, anyone else had this with an AVATA, and know a solution?

This was the video that it happened on...

Anyhows, nice to be here, have been a member on the MAVIC forum for over 12 months now :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

You're in the right place to get your answer.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Hmm, a close inspection shows 2 small cracks in both the left hand props, that would probably account for the wobble / jello, have replaced them and will test it just as soon as the wind drops enough to fly...

Reactions: okw

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viorel007