Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

No power to mach 25 motors

wbgorex

Reaction score
Website
www.lanphier.net
Hi. Everything looks normal on the Mach 25 and DX6E, but the motors aren't getting power.
On the 250, the receiver right is solid orange. The DX shows binding bars and the flight controls work okay on the monitor window. The DX works okay with a Blade Inductrix.
Suggestions? Thanks!

Wbgorex,
I have had that problem before as well. What the solution was for me was a wrong switch activation in the ports page of beta flight.

Keith

Thanks Keith. I vaguely remember doing something like that a couple months ago. Can you please tell me where to find the ports page of beta flight?

Once you have connected your bird to betaflight and connect to the app...there will be a list of pages on the LEFT side of the screen...go to ports and check your serial RX switch. When my bird was acting like yours i had used the wrong switch.

Here is a picture of the page.NOTE...don't use this as a template this is just to show you what the page looks like.

Gosh I hope this helps!
Keith

Attachments

• IMG_0871.JPG
    IMG_0871.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
It sounds like you're talking about a flight sim app, correct? With my DX6E, Mac OSX, and the Mach 25, I wasn't able to get a flight sim to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az.lonewolf81