Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My next victim...lol

Just ordered the 2308 1800 kv Raceflight motors for my 6" stretch build, a foxeer monster camera and an akk switcher vtx so i'll be finishing it next week, (robbed the cam and vtx off of it for my last throw together build) cant wait to get it back in the air!

Reactions: Jtrjr
Its the same one i did last week, just changing motors. If you are intrested in the 2308 2600kv motors im replacing, i'll make a deal with you, i need a few prints. I paid $100 for them and flew 3 paks on them. The 2600 kv is just too high for this build as these are absolutely the quietest, smoothest and most powerful motors i've used yet and you did say you were wanting to do a build with big motors, well here they are. I have absolutely no problem keeping them, may be a while before i do a build with them tho (if you dont want them)

Reactions: Jtrjr
Its the same one i did last week, just changing motors. If you are intrested in the 2308 2600kv motors im replacing, i'll make a deal with you, i need a few prints. I paid $100 for them and flew 3 paks on them. The 2600 kv is just too high for this build as these are absolutely the quietest, smoothest and most powerful motors i've used yet and you did say you were wanting to do a build with big motors, well here they are. I have absolutely no problem keeping them, may be a while before i do a build with them tho (if you dont want them)

I'm not sure... o_O I am on the fence about the motors. But let me know what you want printed.

I am really trying to talk myself out of doing a stretched plus build. You are not helping, didn't you say something about not til Christmas? xD
Well.........i...uhhh..figured i needed this frame so i wouldn't destroy anymore motors. I'm gonna ground my X210 and X210 stretch till i get you to make me some motor protectors

Reactions: theGreenOrange
Well.... I crunched a motor on my realacc x210 quad yesterday...geezzz, this one frame has consumed three different motors so far, not enough carbon fiber plate under motors for protection. The motors are the emax 2205 2600kv's. Instead of replacing the motor, thinking i'll install a set of raceflight 2306 1800kv's I already have from a 6" build i did. Gonna use these motors because i have 20a esc's on this one and they are more than sufficient for these motors

Swapped motors, now having to download the new configurator as its not in chrome anymore, geezzz.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18