Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My next victim...lol

My pdb still hasn't come in so I went ahead and built it with a Matek pdb, I'll rebuild it when my pdb comes in. Went out back for a test flight it flies as quiet with 4s my other six inch quad with 3s. It is freaking fast too. Will post a video soon
2017-09-22 14.16.53.jpg

I need a session mount for my x210, and my leopard. Also been thinking about side plates for my x210 to cover fc, wires and etc. ;)

I need a session mount for my x210, and my leopard. Also been thinking about side plates for my x210 to cover fc, wires and etc.

I hope to be printing by the end of the weekend. See if you can locate some files that you like. I have a little bit of tpu here in pink and blue. If you want another color, there are some small rolls out there.

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Well heres the one i ordered, like me it was cheap...

Hey Virtue,

I ordered a couple of those a bit ago as well, got them yesterday. Cheapy looking things. I tested it on my RC truck and it was pretty bad. I went ahead and rigged one up on the TGO-SE this morning but the wind has been way to bad to test it. The weather here is going to be crap through Tuesday but hopefully I get a window of opportunity to put it in the air before then. Should be interesting anyway!

Jerry

Yeah if they're not to bad, theyre great for small builds. There's videos on yt to unbox them for small builds. Have you used yours at night?

Yeah if they're not to bad, theyre great for small builds. There's videos on yt to unbox them for small builds. Have you used yours at night?

I haven't really used it at all yet. Just the test with the truck but it really wasn't a fair test. The truck I put it on is really fast and I ripped all over the yard with it. Lot's of bumps, bangs and jumps. It's on the TGO now so as soon as I get a chance, I'll put it up.

Jerry

Oh yeah, ordered a bunch of props and some pagodas today. Thanks for the antenna heads-up yall
EDIT: I'm relearning throttle controll, both 6" quads hover and cruise with very little throttle. Thinking about using a little expo in my throttle...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jtrjr
2017-09-25 15.37.24.jpg Work's slow today so I built this quad with scraps and spares. This frame has had 4-5 different builds on it.
Frame: Realacc X210
Motors: Emax RS2205 S 2300kv
ESC's: front Spedix Blheli S 20a
back: IPeaka Blheli S 20a
Flight controller: Raceflight Revolt V2
Video transmitter: AKK switcher
Camera: Foxeer Monster
Receiver: Turnigy IA6C
Name: Johnny Cash

Attachments

• 2017-09-25 14.53.54.jpg
    2017-09-25 14.53.54.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Gave up on my 3" build. Either a bad motor, or a bad ESC. If i build another 3" it'll be from scratch

Going to tear my new 6" stretch build back down and use its camera in my Johnny Cash build until i put it back together. Also going to order some RF 2308 1800kv motors for it, the 2600kv don't spool up fast enough. It ought to be butter with 1800kv. These raceflight motors are the quietest and smoothest motors i've used yet. The higher kv motors are great if you are flying in a large open area, but i think i'm over high kv motors for a while. My Johnny Cash build made me realize how locked in lower kv builds are and i've had a blast flying it this morning. I'm almost doubling my flight time with 2300kv and dal v2 PC and GF 5x4.5 3 props compared to 2750kv and dal cyclone 5x4.5x3's.
2017-09-26 11.00.03.jpg
Took it out back for one last flight in this configuration.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz