Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I removed my fpv camera because???

The elbow adapter is what I see a lot of people use anyways to get the patch to face the right way. I found an adapter that goes from rpsma to sma that would work it's just a 90 degree elbow so I can get my patch mounted cuz my antenna ports come out the top of my goggles not front face

This is what I found. I'd lose power from this how and if so how much. I've seen a lot about em and a lot of people need the jack to mount the patch at the right angle and no one says they lost signal power??

Attachments

• IMG_1125.PNG
    IMG_1125.PNG
    189.8 KB · Views: 1
Thanks guys. Yes ok I can buy cheap goggles to experience it but I'd rather again experience it in its fullest and just save for my goggles. I got about $90 so far
man.. i had some great advice about this very subject the other day... however I was apparently being a troll so I deleted it all.. sorry

Reactions: broncosdad1317
I did save and got some good goggles but yes time heals my friend. Sorry for the mix up. Your opinion and insight is always welcome here :)

I did save and got some good goggles but yes time heals my friend. Sorry for the mix up. Your opinion and insight is always welcome here :)
Some people don't take too well with being treated that way... I'm one of those people.

I agree same here. I didn't outright treat you bad cuz I'm a bad guy I felt insulted and belittled by your in my opinion unnecessary comment. Now I apologized and am trying to make amends here :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam