Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I removed my fpv camera because???

that patch, with a blacksheep clover leaf provides great diversity through the furious FPV True-D unit. I'm happy. the fatshark is just a viewer. IMO quality comes from these plug in units on FS or what ever is built in to other units. 15228542100801139935704.jpg
i just keep the firmware updated.. the latest update was like a whole new furious module.
just remember, no matter what you get, 5.8ghz does not penetrate water so there's always going to be some interference as you fly behind stuff. that's where onboard dvr (gopro etc) comes in but that's just a recording.
watch mr steels vids with inlay of his view.

Reactions: Wayno52
Word. Just watched a comparison video by bardwell and the triumph did not do too great. Which was surprising. The foxeer and the aomway did the best but the patch I already ordered along with two aomway :)

that patch, with a blacksheep clover leaf provides great diversity through the furious FPV True-D unit. I'm happy. the fatshark is just a viewer. IMO quality comes from these plug in units on FS or what ever is built in to other units. View attachment 2127
i just keep the firmware updated.. the latest update was like a whole new furious module.
just remember, no matter what you get, 5.8ghz does not penetrate water so there's always going to be some interference as you fly behind stuff. that's where onboard dvr (gopro etc) comes in but that's just a recording.
watch mr steels vids with inlay of his view.
Also same question to you I need an answer fast. Sorry :/

An omni-directional antenna receives signals from all directions (except directly from the bottom). Basically all antennas except patch antennas (directional) are this way.

It is not related to polarity. A signal can be polarized either left hand or right hand. When a signal bounces off a surface, the polarity is reversed. So using two RHCP antennas will help reject reflections, which will be LHCP. A dipole antenna will receive either polarity.

I have way more cash sunk into goggles over 1 yr than the $$ sunk into 20 years of the thing that actually goes up in the air.

True to personal choice. Some hobbie stores will let you see some differences before you buy. Alot of money gets wasted in buy,,,,then buy again,,,,then buy again. Good luck.

So true, cost a lot of mola to learn that one the hard way. Actually most hobby shops do so

So true, cost a lot of mola to learn that one the hard way. Actually most hobby shops do so
So my goggles say rp-sma ports. My aomway are rpsma but my immersion rc patch antenna is sma. Does that mean I Can't use it :( also the adapters for it so I can mount it to my goggles say their also sma so how do I get this to all work?

An omni-directional antenna receives signals from all directions (except directly from the bottom). Basically all antennas except patch antennas (directional) are this way.

It is not related to polarity. A signal can be polarized either left hand or right hand. When a signal bounces off a surface, the polarity is reversed. So using two RHCP antennas will help reject reflections, which will be LHCP. A dipole antenna will receive either polarity.
Also asking to you my last question :)

This is what I got let me know if that will all work and if not what I'd need to make it work please I would appreciate it a lot friends here's my goggles my goggle and quad antennas patch and omnidirectional. The aomway don't say what polarization they are :(

Attachments

• IMG_1117.PNG
    IMG_1117.PNG
    104.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1118.PNG
    IMG_1118.PNG
    126.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1119.PNG
    IMG_1119.PNG
    99.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1120.PNG
    IMG_1120.PNG
    201.1 KB · Views: 1
Would this work to make what I got work?? Would it render my reception?? Again thanks for eloping I know I got a lot of questions and it's annoying prolly lol

Attachments

• IMG_1121.PNG
    IMG_1121.PNG
    187.4 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam