Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I need some help.

Hellin,

Hey, don't get bent out of shape Man. You kind of started it with Green with this post. I've used everything from Velcro to 3M locking Tabs to foam, they all work to a degree. I now use foam as well. The locking tabs are expensive and if you're flying many different birds with the same batteries it can be a nightmare to match everything up.

Technically, you are right about drag but the effect from a piece of foam and/or the locking tabs is going to be minimal on any system. Especially, 3S and beyond.

You should be able to see by the number of posts and likes that Green has that he's certainly not a troll. He is the most active and helpful guy on this forum.

Your participation on this forum is welcome as well. We're all here to support each other, not to bicker. Don't let this little issue be anything more than that. No biggie, Man. Relax, participate, learn and help. We all have the same goal in the end. Go burn a few packs and clear your head. I hope you stick it out!

Jerry

I didnt see all the new posts on this thread. Greenorange you had me rolling with your reply lol. Ill be sure to look up the GROSSERY on flying 101 before I install my foam pieces.

By the way I only use one strap too. Lol...
Yeah I dont see the need for 2 straps with this velcro. Im using the smaller 1300... I went overboard and got the 100c. Figured Id try them out since they werent very expensive on amazon. Not that I need the extra punch but Im always that guy that wishes he got the better/faster thing after trying to be conservative lol.

Hellin,

Hey, don't get bent out of shape Man. You kind of started it with Green with this post. I've used everything from Velcro to 3M locking Tabs to foam, they all work to a degree. I now use foam as well. The locking tabs are expensive and if you're flying many different birds with the same batteries it can be a nightmare to match everything up.

Technically, you are right about drag but the effect from a piece of foam and/or the locking tabs is going to be minimal on any system. Especially, 3S and beyond.

You should be able to see by the number of posts and likes that Green has that he's certainly not a troll. He is the most active and helpful guy on this forum.

Your participation on this forum is welcome as well. We're all here to support each other, not to bicker. Don't let this little issue be anything more than that. No biggie, Man. Relax, participate, learn and help. We all have the same goal in the end. Go burn a few packs and clear your head. I hope you stick it out!

Jerry
It's all good jerry , water under the bridge thanks for the reply , that's the thing about text , you can't see the tone behind the words unless it's obvious , it could have been just some light banter but I don't know him very well yet , I do respect his knowledge

Reactions: theGreenOrange

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopacFPV