Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New to FPV. Need help!

Nasko

Reaction score
Recently, I purchased my first FPV drone along with used equipment in good condition. Initially, everything seemed fine, but I decided to do a flash on it through BetaFlight and make some adjustments to the settings. As it was a used drone, I struggled a bit to figure out the correct connections, but eventually, most things started working, except for the beeper.

During my first flight after making the settings changes, I accidentally hit the button to initiate a safe landing. However, it didn't land properly and ended up crashing. When I tried to power it back up after the crash, I noticed smoke coming from the middle of the drone. The front left motor became extremely hot, and the right motor seemed to be stuck.

Assuming the problem was with the motors, I replaced the front left and right ones. Unfortunately, the issue persisted, and the smoke reappeared during the next power-up. I'm not sure what's causing this problem, and I'm struggling to find a nearby location that offers the type of repairs my drone needs. If anyone has any insight into what might be wrong or knows of a place where I can get it fixed, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18