Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I need some help.

What model of xspeed did you buy , looking online to get a better idea of the components your drone has , most of the rtf drones by arris come tuned from the factory according to their website , have you contacted them for support , keep giving us info Greenorange will figure it out
The Arris X speed 250b v2. AT9 Transmitter. I havent contacted them yet as Im still not sure if its just me or the product. Ive never flown another drone before which I think is my main problem, I have nothing to compare this to.

If you are dead set on it, this is how to fix it but it is a bit of a pain.

Okay so basically there will always be drift but I guess from watching videos and racing, youre always moving so it really doesnt matter. Everything makes sense again. I need to practice and enjoy!

I would not use the goggles for a while , practice your Line of sight LoS , go to YouTube and look up RcAddict he has the best Line of sight videos tutorials out there

Yeah might as well learn with the googles. otherwise ill be relearning everything when i put them on.

The only other issue im having is keeping the battery in place. Even with the two straps tight it always seems to move of fall out. I ordered double sided velcro. Gonna stick a piece to the batteries and one on the frame.

The only other issue im having is keeping the battery in place. Even with the two straps tight it always seems to move of fall out. I ordered double sided velcro. Gonna stick a piece to the batteries and one on the frame.

I get some of those foam sheets from the craft store and stick a couple layers on the bottom. I use two sheets, which gives maybe 1/4" thickness.1502822556586-58813481.jpg

I use the 3m duel lock tape on all my batteries, it holds the batteries great especially in a crash, i wouldn't bother with the foam it will affect your flying to much , just use small stick inputs arco is sensitive, try both thumbs and pinching, I pinch , if you lose control KiLL the motors very important, nothing like throttling up straight into the ground , maybe adjust your cam , most use 30 degree angle but need to be moving fast to see , try 20 so you can reduce speed a bit

Everything causes drag

Drag is the aerodynamic force that opposes an aircraft's motion through the air. Drag is generated by every part of the airplane (even the engines!). Right from NASA, if he's adding a few streamlined pieces it will be insignificant , but if turns out chunky it can affect how it flys you can't assume he's in your head and has your knowledge or experience

Sorry kongkameltoe appears we high jacked your thread and turned it into a pissing match
I may be new to this forum but am not new to the hobby I wish you the best this will be my last post here , and greenorange you need to be more humble trolling the forums trying to make people feel stupid is not how you grow the community , those troll responses is what keeps people away , if your going to act like you know it all then I would start with some aerodynamics 101 you can find drag in the grossery terms

Sorry kongkameltoe appears we high jacked your thread and turned it into a pissing match
I may be new to this forum but am not new to the hobby I wish you the best this will be my last post here , and greenorange you need to be more humble trolling the forums trying to make people feel stupid is not how you grow the community , those troll responses is what keeps people away , if your going to act like you know it all then I would start with some aerodynamics 101 you can find drag in the grossery terms
I also thought it was ridiculous, some foam between your battery and frame cause minimal drag at best. MOVE ON

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svetlio10