Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Eachine ev100s

Yeah I have one Vv. I was just in such a rush to get there as it was getting late. I forgot to check lol. It’s now Sunday morning 10 am and last pack charging now. It’s a cracker of a day and I plan on at least 2 rounds of packs today. Just annoying that will not get to use skyzones for a few more days as nobody will be home to sign for them. Lol

What kind of charger do you have? I’m using the iMax B6 and it came with an adapter to be able to connect to a 12v input source like a car battery.

Attachments

• 0F623FB8-675F-4346-B2E5-64CFCCC574D3.jpeg
    0F623FB8-675F-4346-B2E5-64CFCCC574D3.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: VirtueViolater
I finally picked up my new skyzones from post office on way to work today. Have not flown with them yet but powered them up and tuned them in just now. Wow the picture is amazing. The front camera is a bit deceiving as everything looks further away. Compared them to ev800 picture and heaps better. Can’t wait to fly with them. Kable you gotta get some

I finally picked up my new skyzones from post office on way to work today. Have not flown with them yet but powered them up and tuned them in just now. Wow the picture is amazing. The front camera is a bit deceiving as everything looks further away. Compared them to ev800 picture and heaps better. Can’t wait to fly with them. Kable you gotta get some
Great to see this. Might have to be a Christmas present from Santa this year

Reactions: Wayno52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18