Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Eachine ev100s

I don't see why not. I love my Eachine Goggles Two. Personally I like the big screen type with their high res and big FOV (lucky I do because my ipd is way too high for most fatshark looking ones anyways). But those are cheap enough to try. My first goggles were EV800 and I still use them for a second screen and DVR.

Yeah price is right they were due to be released by now but I heard been pushed back. Teething probs I guess? Just put new lens on my tyrant so will check my ev800s with that Green. Still can't get clear distance view grrr

Certain sites said it was only a $99 during preorder then $159.99 after. I didn’t get them either. I wish I could get the sky zones for 176 US I’d be all over them.

Yeah the eachine are ?207 Aus now. I think gearbest made a mistake, as soon as I bought the skyzone they took off site and now $499 Aus. I paid straight away but so far order says processing. I hope they honour order.

Reactions: VirtueViolater
I will never deal with gear best again. I ordered a few things paid for 3 day shipping. 33 days later they still hadn't shown up. I sent an email demanding a full refund and I telling them I would file a claim in 5 business days with PayPal, guess what???? 4 days later they arrived...37days after purchase. I emailed wanting cost of shipping reimbursement and they refused saying it was custom not them.

Hope it arrives VERY soon for you, that was a great deal.
Since it looks like the EV100s won't ship again until October-November I decided I would go with the VR-D2's I got to use some a friend has as he flew and I was fine with the quality. Maybe someone will buy me some Skyzone of Fatsharks for Christmas...(hint hint fellow pilots lol)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax