Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Eachine ev100s

I'm sure they're good but they're awful expensive in general patch antennas are just a printed circuit board fractile antenna

Reactions: Wayno52
The antennas you use on your receiver (goggles) Lasts forever, The one on your quad is another story. They both need to be the same polarity unless it's a dipole.

Yeah I’m hoping they are awesome Green. The supplier I buy from is a computer guru and mad quad enthusiast. He races and runs training seminars. These are what he uses and says they are great. Oh it’s Buzz hobbies for any Aussies wondering. Lol

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Yeah I’m hoping they are awesome Green. The supplier I buy from is a computer guru and mad quad enthusiast. He races and runs training seminars. These are what he uses and says they are great. Oh it’s Buzz hobbies for any Aussies wondering. Lol
Do i need to post my pics upside down Wayne?

Got my new antennas today. Can’t wait for weekend to trial them. Just video camera to go. Hmmm might be next week. Missus not liking packages coming all the time. Lol

Attachments

• 10CB656C-AE6A-48C8-8550-C8F9BB99AF57.jpeg
    10CB656C-AE6A-48C8-8550-C8F9BB99AF57.jpeg
    720.3 KB · Views: 3
Haha I like that Vv. I bet she wouldn’t mind that package. Maybe I’ll just pick her some flowers out of the garden and buy my camera. I said I need it to watch back so I can improve my piloting. She said and post it no doubt. Not much gets past her. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az.lonewolf81