Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cl_Racing f4S FC, XSR Receiver, Taranis x9, Need help

Hmm, that is weird. I think it is saying that the Throttle is now low enough, please take a picture of your receiver screen with everything hooked up and turned on, I want to see what your values are. I am getting ready to go bowling with my grandkids but will try to keep tabs on my phone while I am gone.

And please plug in the battery, you can see by the status output that one is not hooked up. Generally you need batt in and all things powered to see the right values.

Well, that answers a few questions. You can see that Roll Pitch Yaw and Throttle are all at the maximum value of 2000 and that's no good. I would detach the connector from the XSR and look at the Receiver tab again. My guess right now is that the FC is bad as the values (without any input) would normally be 1500 (mid position between 1000 and 2000) but yours is slammed all the way to 2000. Please pull that XSR connector off the XSR and get the left side of the Receiver tab again. Believe it or not, this is actually progress, where did you get the CLRF4S from?

Reactions: Wayno52
And make sure the quad is powered off when you pull the connector and power up the FC with just the USB cable and snap a pic of the left hand side of the Receiver tab, then plug in the batt and if there is any diff in AETR values then snap a second pic.

Reactions: Wayno52
And this one is with radio off. It seems to go nuts when the radio is on. I still think it is my radio. You tell me???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18