Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cl_Racing f4S FC, XSR Receiver, Taranis x9, Need help

Yes, I think it is my radio not the quad. Something is not set right in the controller. I think

I just helped a guy troubleshoot the same thing on his rig but running Flysky instead of Frsky. He had a second receiver and plugged it onto the connector and everything worked then so he has a bad receiver.

Yes, I think it is my radio not the quad. Something is not set right in the controller. I think

Maybe, did you configure all your inputs and stuff on the Taranis? Do you have any other quads that work with the Taranis or is this your only one?

This is my first build. New Taranis. Do you know link for setting all the Taranis settings

Yes, give me a minute to pull up some vids for you, and the green flashing on the clr4s is a problem, funny tho when mine is flashing like yours (like when I turn off the Taranis) my Arming Disable Flag is no longer "Arming Allowed" it is "3", but you say yours is saying "Arming Allowed"?

upload_2018-2-18_2-24-15.png

Where did you get the picture of info. Showing arming disable flags

First screen (Setup screen in BF), right hand side, arming not allowed will give you some number like this

upload_2018-2-18_2-31-15.png

When all is well it will say

upload_2018-2-18_2-31-51.png

Be careful here, some things don't apply to you, like the battery range because he is running a different battery in his Taranis, but the rest in the beginning is good. The second part wont matter yet until your FC is seeing the RX input.

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-18_2-34-9.png
    upload_2018-2-18_2-34-9.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 4
Project Blue Falcon has helped thousands get in the air, here is his Taranis playlist, you may find some good stuff in there as well. For now I think you either a bad CLR4S or soldering is iffy or maybe a solder ball jumped off the hot iron. I will post a pic of my CLR4S wireout but it is with an R-XSR so some of the wire colors are different, but maybe it will help somehow. Will post the picture with my phone in a sec

It has a 6. Does not say arming is allowed. Thanks very much. I am pretty sure the quad is good. I will go through the video and set the radio up.

Will do all tomorrow and let you know. Pretty sure all is good on the quad. But will post tomorrow. Thanks for everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax