Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cerberus Trifecta - Cerb v2 newbe build

i started out (line of sight it seemed quick) with 20% expo on pitch and roll. my son got the last battery after changing to 5% expo. it needed a little taming but roll and flip rates suffered so much.. i might add a mode for indoors with 8 -> 10% expo. still no tuning to the actual bnf setup.

Reactions: VirtueViolater
its tempting to put on the prop guards. I'm pretty sold on this being an indoor flier.. maybe some back yard. but i got these yellow guards with it.. would mean losing the red motor guards on the end of each arm.. but will protect the big screen tv and such. need them in red for sure..151113998249011272199.jpg

i warned y'all the micro was going to be distracting to the V2 build but, hey... betaflight is setup and ready for the v2. gonna be a busy week. I'll get back to the V2 build asap.
thanks all for the input setting up the micro.
more to come

i warned y'all the micro was going to be distracting to the V2 build but, hey... betaflight is setup and ready for the v2. gonna be a busy week. I'll get back to the V2 build asap.
thanks all for the input setting up the micro.
more to come
I have a feeling the micro's are going to get ignored for a while when the mini (5") is done and flying, just saying....lol.

Reactions: Futuramille
the 5" is going to be beastly for sure. my home airspace is going to shrink to the 5" as much as it just grew with the micro. I'll need to travel to a bigger airspace i think. i have a 5" Rise 250 and though it flies like a pig, it pushes the home field.

the 5" is going to be beastly for sure. my home airspace is going to shrink to the 5" as much as it just grew with the micro. I'll need to travel to a bigger airspace i think. i have a 5" Rise 250 and though it flies like a pig, it pushes the home field.
I'm flying in a small area with 5" builds using 5x4x4 props, they have a lot of bite in the turns and slow things down a little. They make the smallest gaps possible.

Reactions: Futuramille
just ran my four batteries through the micro... the guards are coming back off. the added weight was highly noticeable from yesterday. "like driving an SUV" was sons comment.

one of the motors (front right) isn't working after taking off the blade protectors. ) :
i screwed in one of the longer screws made for the protectors. it seated well but ugg [insert gun into mouth] probably damaged something. i hear the esc (4in1) initialize, motor is jerking back and fourth when first initialized but then stops moving.
how can you test if the motor is broke or the 4in1 is bad?

crud, i can see the screwed up coils. well, off to order a replacement and a good reason to take this apart and add a little paracord. ... order more batteries and make some xt60 -> jst adaptors so i can parallel charge these little batteries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas