Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Arris 250b x speed

i was checkin out that reciever link you sent,would that plug into my s bus port?im pointing to the pre installed s bus cable it looks like the connector on the rx in link,this is all alien to me but i am determined lol sbus1.JPGsbus2.JPG

Yes, but, its easier if theres a spek port that looks the same as that one (if it has one)

The base plate on that quad looks pretty delicate, hope you get some time on it before you know what. You have some good parts there you can put on a more durable frame if and when

I didn't notice but the raptor may be ibus capable, that would be better
i will take it easy with this ,want to learn on this drone,im still trying to get the concept,its more advanced than i thought ,i have to be honest i have no clue what s bus is or i bus,arris has very little info on it,had i known i prob would have looked around more

Welcome to the hobby, hell, we all went through it. Its do-able, just takes a bit. Plenty of help here tho, great folks here

Last edited:
That quad will get you started, didn't mean to put it down, just better designs out now. for a reason, If i'd have came here and let these guys help me buy my first one, i'd have saved lots....lol

My first was a speedix 250 pro and the guy at the hobby shop sold me a couple big *** 2000mah lipos with it, broke an arm, first flight

My first was a speedix 250 pro and the guy at the hobby shop sold me a couple big *** 2000mah lipos with it, broke an arm, first flight
glad i found the forum i appreciate the help , i oredered that receiver ,now onto beta flight software to change peramiters ,oh boy,hey how about i send you the drone and u set it up? lol serious tho

Reactions: VirtueViolater
glad i found the forum i appreciate the help , i oredered that receiver ,now onto beta flight software to change peramiters ,oh boy,hey how about i send you the drone and u set it up? lol serious tho
Had that thought myself before...lol. Its a learning curve. I'll find and post some videos for you to watch that will help lots. If any other members think of a good one, please post it here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18