Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Arris 250b x speed

This guys good, he a regular fountain of drone knowledge to the point of being annoying....lol (sorry Joshua) Is it just me?

Reactions: NewDroner66
The first guy is easier to understand but that version of betaflight is several versions old

Just ran across this...

Fringe96910 months ago (edited)
Hey CK , i had the same problem with my 2 Flycolour Raptor 390 I thought it had betaflightF3 on the board but when i contacted the company and they informed me that the firmware that is suppose to be on the FC is SPRACINGF3 not Betaflightf3 and for some strange reason BF3 doesn't work on the Flycolour FC.... a communication problem flashed both of my Boards with SPRACINGF3 and all is well & working & I'm up flying again I HOPE THAT WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM ....... Great vids BTW nice & useful information compared to others I've watched Keep up the Good work Cheers
Show less

in the comments of this video

Reactions: NewDroner66
i oredered the receiver ,should have it tomorrow,then i will attempt to set it up,,,ill keep you posted ,,, thanks bud
i just got that receiver ,i was thinking it plugged into the s bus port,it looks like a slightly dif plug,is sbus just for i just for futaba ?saw something saying that,anyways pretty confused on how to get a receiver on this bad boy

Sbus isn't just for futaba. You may have to do some soldering.
You have to join the sbus cable on the fc to the cable that came with the receiver
You have 1 signal wire, a 3v positive and a ground

You have to go into betaflight to set it up. I use raceflight but can help a little. The High techpauper or someone will hopefully chime in to help. Find the receiver page and set the signal protocol to spektrum 10/24 I think. Theres two for spektrum and its the smaller # one. You may have to configure a uart also

The FC is beeping because there's no receiver signal, so you can find it if it goes out of range. Called failsafe
,ok ill look into that ,the rx seemed to bind to radio but nothing happens with controls,beta flight is intimidating as hell,ill be working on that ,thnx again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18