Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What frame?

Wayno52

Reaction score
Hey guys any idea what frame this is? All I know is it’s 210.
I might get a bargain. Cheers

Attachments

• 94C45DF7-8BFC-42A2-A01C-51455A704F9C.png
    94C45DF7-8BFC-42A2-A01C-51455A704F9C.png
    426.9 KB · Views: 12
No idea brother, goggles and controllers last forever, frames get broken. Make sure you can get replacement parts if you need them.

I think in the end you will have a few so if the deal is good, then the deal is good. More for less. I have see that before but can't remember which one it is. No info on the auction listing?

Reactions: Wayno52
Actually the more I compare your picture and theirs the side carbon plates are a little different cutout where the fpv cam goes, it may be a Hippo clone.

It is realacc and it’s nice but I let it go as even though custom built (supposedly) everything in it is now old and superseded.
I’m really not sure what to do.I haven’t flown for weeks now and I’m rapidly losing interest as it all just seems too hard. I’m not at all tech savvy and just don’t have the time to build. Think I’ll just give it all a rest for now. Fly hard Randy

It is realacc and it’s nice but I let it go as even though custom built (supposedly) everything in it is now old and superseded.
I’m really not sure what to do.I haven’t flown for weeks now and I’m rapidly losing interest as it all just seems too hard. I’m not at all tech savvy and just don’t have the time to build. Think I’ll just give it all a rest for now. Fly hard Randy
All the rapidly changing technology can be a little overwhelming at times, but hell I've got an old ZMR 250 that still flies great. I make most of my decisions on how it looks to me, not by what everyone else's reviews. I know lots of guys who use the Realacc frames, great value. Don't get discouraged or caught up in the "latest and greatest" race

I fly 3 birds that have zero brand named parts except the FC, and we all know Eachine doesn't make great stuff, and yet they fly great. I agree with RENOV8R, anything that flies is not bad, and one day when our skills grow enough, we can get/build something better. I really hate to see you discouraged Wayne, breaks my heart.

Reactions: Wayno52
Thinking a custom build is what ya need Wayne, just sayin
I have some stuff i can send ya if ya want
BTW, i have 3 realacc frames, they're well made

Vv is right, this may be one of the better options, was already thinking of sending you one of the wizards I have made more bulletproof, ain't pretty but she flies pretty good. Still, we will figure something out sooner rather than later.

Virtue you are an absolute legend mate, thank you so much for the offer . Buying parts or a bird is not an issue at all. I have a budget for this hobby but I need to figure out how to make it work best.
My trouble is I am just so indecisive and change my mind every 5 minutes. Do I build? Do I buy 1 top quality? Do I buy 2 or 3 cheapies?
It sounds like the Tyrant is gonna be a total rebuild. Not a bad thing as i know I’m in the right place for help when the time comes.
Ok so for me personally right now I feel I need a bnf. I know a build is the best way to learn but I just need to get in the air soon. So let’s throw some ideas around for bnf about $300 Aud and then worry about the Tyrant rebuild.
Randy we will figure it out. You guys are the best but everyone is keeping they’re birds and parts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax