Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

arris 250

Took the time to fpv the arris c250 v2 ,they made an awesome product here! My only complaint is the video range is pretty poor, I have tried many different antennas with little improvement. I use the flysight specman2 goggles,that work very well with the rest of my racers.may try another vtx if I can find a plug and play for it.
Off topic, my new born granddaughter we are keeping for awhile is pretty awesome herself ! Them two knuckle heads made a sweet beautiful baby. No doubt about that!

Reactions: VirtueViolater
arris sent me a new camera and gave me a $10 coupon twords next purchase.works for me.also I could of sent it to a repair facility in the us if I couldn't fix it.

thanks y'all, i just got a cerb v2. 5" frame coming in the mail and im eyeing the cerb micro 119mm. its brand new and they are still figuring out what motors will be best. but im working for a cerberus family.
on these minis and micros the 4in1 makes allot of sense. i use 4s 75c 850mah and have put over 200 flights through it with only blade replacement. i crash ALLOT, probably 6 times just yesterday.

i got a bunch of Rise stuff out of the gate. the radio range at 200 feet was ok with the house racer but the 250mm quickly finds and pushes that limit. i was considering putting in an frsky reciever and still might.

in any case, Rise got me addicted but the flyno guys showed me "charge n fly"

I'm gonna add some expo to the throttle on my new 6" build, man that thing jumps....lol. Should have gotten 2300 kv instead of 2600. Are you able to notice a difference between the two? My lower c rated batteries puffed and heated up so i changed to a higher c rating

Reactions: Jtrjr
im running 80% expo (raceflight) on pitch and roll only. I've always had a "lazy rudder" so dont need expo there ever but what do y'all think? am i just pussing out about staying low? how do you smooth it out other than practice practice?

definitely a difference in 75 and 45c on the throttle. big big, but no puffing here.
i also have four 75c 3s 850mah that are great for relaxed flying in the backyard (tight quarters). they started puffing a bit after 40 charges but still going. the red line was the first slight puff
i track every charge with a dot

Attachments

• 15062726148512067184821.jpg
    15062726148512067184821.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
im running 80% expo (raceflight) on pitch and roll only. I've always had a "lazy rudder" so dont need expo there ever but what do y'all think? am i just pussing out about staying low? how do you smooth it out other than practice practice?
I think most people use low yaw expo. I find stretch frames make flying close to the ground easier

Futura,

Great job on those gates! Great practice video and clips. I haven't even tried gates yet and I doubt I could hit them like you are! I love seeing the videos from others that are learning, it gives me some perspective and insight that I can't get from watching the "Steele's" and "Nurk's" of the hobby. Thanks much for sharing!

Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax